Ep4 Main Quest help me Admins and/or players

Nagi82

I recently play Episode 4 with my Force character and want to complete all main quests like in the other episodes with my Hunter and Ranger. I have never met a situation like this, maybe it's just my imagination but I felt I should had to ask the following. This quest is named as 'The CHOSEN 2/2' where you have to rescue a girl called Rupika from another NPC.  

When you reach Subterraen Desert, there's a part with laser fences which you need to get through by activating switches (red, blue, green, purple). This place has a bunch of transporters as well, if you didn't manage to cross lasers you can use them to transoprt you to the starting point. I was just not in the mood to do this, tried it a couple of times but decided to leave. 

So, my question is: Can I do this quest alone? Or do I need team mates for it? As I mentioned earlier you can do in solo the other quests in every Episodes, but perhaps this one is an exception. I'm a bit confused, help me by telling the answer Admins if you can, and I'll wait for you players who do quests, too!

You do not need teammates for it. However, the timing on that maze is extremely tight. You must go exactly the right path and not waste any time. Are you still on? I can lead you through it if you are around.

If you are not, then there is a map for that maze:

SD2_9_6.gif

From the quest guide on pso-world here : http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2315

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You do not need teammates for it. However, the timing on that maze is extremely tight. You must go exactly the right path and not waste any time. Are you still on? I can lead you through it if you are around.

I decided to do it later, I'll contact you when I'm ready as well as you are, thanks for replying it's helpful!

13 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said: