Hi guys! Returning to the game after 17 years

Viande

Hey!

So I just wanted to say hello on the forums, I just found out about your Ultima server a few days ago and honestly I've been no-lifing the game just like when it first came out on Dreamcast 17 years ago. So many memories on this game; it almost (naaah actually it did) brought tears to my eyes when I logged back in...

I used to play quite a lot back then, and my parents weren't too happy about the Internet bills haha. I think it came out in 2001 on DC, I was just a kid and it was my first ever online game. I didn't think it'd hook me up like back in the day but it really did, so I think I'm gonna play a lot :-D

Anyway, for now I'm just playing on my own to get used to the game again after so much time, and there're so many things that weren't in the game back then so basically I can be considered a noob. But I'd be happy to play with other people once I get better! Btw I'm amazed at how many people are level 200, even reaching 100 was a chore on the DC long ago!

Sooo I'm playing a RAmar (lvl 114) and a HUnewearl (lvl 40ish but I'm leveling her right now), I'm having so much fun farming, I really almost never enjoyed farming this much in a game (except in Warframe but I think a lot of what this game offers can be traced back to PSO).

Well, that's it, enjoy!

IG I'm JohnViand (RAmar) and Boulette (HUnewearl)

Edit: Oh and thanks to the server owners, whoever you are, because this is just too awesome. I understand there's a donation thingy going on, I'll probably donate once I stop being broke :-)

Edited by Viande
  • Like 4

Welcome hope you continue to enjoy your stay! Getting to level 200 is much easier then vanilla pso would be. 5x experience is turned on during events and other times as well as boosted everything to begin with. That being said many players here have been off and on for years. You can get a character to 100 in just several hours via Towards the future. :)

2 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

Welcome hope you continue to enjoy your stay! Getting to level 200 is much easier then vanilla pso would be. 5x experience is turned on during events and other times as well as boosted everything to begin with. That being said many players here have been off and on for years. You can get a character to 100 in just several hours via Towards the future. :)

Yeah I noticed the 5x experience, that's unreal!

Used to no-life with my relatives on the game, not really no-life, but like, we always played it together, I somehow got lvl 200 on gamecube offline, which is really an achievement, but I share the idea of coming and seeing server n such, it was a great experience for me too when I started on here.

Welcome, hope you like your stay here we have cookies too!

• Haha 1

Welcome to the server! I'm glad to here you're enjoying your stay so far.  I'd defiantly recommend getting into some multiplayer games though.  It really makes it a whole different game (in a good way)!  If you see me online ever, feel free to hit me up for a game or two.

IGN: Lemon \ Lime

• Like 1

Welcome to the server, im sure you will find a lot of good fellas to play with, the nostalgia is strong in here :D

• Like 1

Welcome back! This server is totally awesome. Best community I’ve ever been a part of. I’m happy to be of assistance as well! 

Bienvenue !

Utilise la Trade Window ;)

Hey if you want someone to level with or do stuff with same in game name as this. Just pm me when on. Prolly got a couple trinkets I can hook you up with. Welcome back. 

15 hours ago, Viande said:

Thanks everyone!

@MrHucast Noob question: about buying, is there a safer way than before when it was just dropping stuff on the floor?

there's a trade mechanic built into your "Item Pack" main menu option. "Drop Trade"ing  is extremely sketch and we don't encourage that bro.