Account Completely Broken

Hey so my account named Xenon and after not logging in for a few months any time I equip any item that effects my MST (MAG Included) it drops my MST to literally zero, I'm level 102 and my TP as a force user is 151 and I cant equip any MST dependant items, if I remove ALL MST effecting items my MST returns to the character's base MST, giving me about 900 TP VS 150 TP. Any Ideas? I Reinstalled PSOBB and I Tried using an alternative Account same issue but when I give my items to other players, their still able to use them fine with no loss or anything.

13 hours ago, Soly said:

You probably haven't updated your game.
Try to update through the launcher or download the latest update from here

this has been affecting a lot of people, myself included. might be a good idea to make some kinda post making people aware that all they need to do is run the launcher. i saw someone reinstall pso to resolve the issue because they would not listen lol.

21 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

this has been affecting a lot of people, myself included. might be a good idea to make some kinda post making people aware that all they need to do is run the launcher. i saw someone reinstall pso to resolve the issue because they would not listen lol.

I agree with posting it, but the easter event drop table is post on the chatbox, yest daily people still ask where/how to find it lol also when they make a account for the forum, theirs a link saying make a game account HERE, but over see it lol.

Side Note: Norton Core Routers Block PSO from updating... not from playing but only from updating and since the CORE is a firewall you either have to have direct access to it, or you have to proxy out. that may also be why the client isn't "Updated" because the launcher cant get updates normally and you cant download them from the site through a f*cked up Firewall that Norton should have never made...

13 hours ago, theancientsam said:

The launcher automatically checks and updates the game at start up.
People can cancel this process or just open the game directly... I hardly can do anything about it, but i was thinking of bumping up the game version so people are forced to update before they can play.

8 hours ago, shadowrevenant said:

Side Note: Norton Core Routers Block PSO from updating... not from playing but only from updating and since the CORE is a firewall you either have to have direct access to it, or you have to proxy out. that may also be why the client isn't "Updated" because the launcher cant get updates normally and you cant download them from the site through a f*cked up Firewall that Norton should have never made...

Also some AVs block or delete the update files (specifically the DLL) so yeah... but is hard to go around that since they scan the files themselves and there isn't really much I can do about it.

Do you have this issue or can reproduce it?
Maybe I should check for a specific exception of the connection being blocked so I can tell the users to go to the download page and download the update manually.