Help before it's too late.

3 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

Build a NAS

That'll do what I want? Like basically a website hosted off my home network? See I do have a server at the house with windows server 16 that's just backups of the laptops and three desktops. That's one things idk much about is home server software. I heard of free NAS and umbatu but... 

Anyways I went with 23jir09.jpg

You know anything about water cooling systems what's good or bad? 

well, i got half of my build today, half as in just enough there's nothing i can do with it today lol cpu, ram, 1 gpu today rest tomorrow. Since i posted in here, i ordered other stuff, and changed some, i sort of went a little crazy with what i was going to originally spend, lol ill p[ost pics tomorrow once i build it, and post some benchmark results. My wifes going to flip sh!t if she finds out how much lol!  

I was interested in the ryzen 2700 but after reading a lot I read this card is like 5 6 x better and on benchmark results it shows. Also seen this card an oc to 5 no problem. Not that I'll need to push it that hard. 

20180504_134504.png

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1