Help before it's too late.

Been crashing every single time I go into Ragol so pretty much every 5 mins.. other people waited aday or 2 and theirs was fixed. If this is not fixed soon I can't say I will stay at ultima anymore which sucks :c this is my home and I dont wanna say goodbye. Please please fix

when going to ragol sometimes a couple minutes after sometimes its instant. It didnt work
Do you have any other customisation installed for the game?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just now, Larva said:

Do you have any other customisation installed for the game?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

not currently its all just the regular install. It started happening after my windows services all stopped even my brightness and I enabled every last one because i didnt know what all i needed

6 hours ago, swright said:

this is really dumb .-. now its every time I attack

I give up

i betcha it is your drive. I built a second PC for my wife to play this game with me out of spare parts and her game crashed alot like ALOT. So finally i toook the second drive out and installed it to the main drive in that pc and it worked great. when you do get a new drive, get a ssd drive maybe pricey but they're worth it. Dont go small you'd regret it later, atleast go with 240 gigs min for your c drive, then the HDD you have now, use as your storage drive.

Wow they went down alot since i got mine, a 240 gig is under 75 bucks and 500 gig about 120 on amazon.

Edited by O9B066
31 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Ssd drives are dirt cheap now. I ordered this one just for pso only cuz of issues I had and thinking it was other games on that drive. Check out Amazon 

Screenshot_20180501-115808.png

That's not a SSD though lol

• Haha 2