As a new player to the Ultima Server of Blue Burst, My re-location here was due to the fact that Schthack server, Had at some point lost a good majority of players data.

So - All my own time that I spent over at Schthack's server, Grinding, Building rare mags, and the hundreds of countless of "red" ( what are considered Rare), Drops, Which included armors and weapons, Even ones that I could not use.

So - Here I am - starting anew, reached level 35 , But starting to feel dissatisfied with game-play, I do run into , What are known as "rare" monsters , Rappy's , Etc.

Yet - Not a single rare drop yet, Let alone trying to raise another rare mag all over again. Maybe its the fact that I was used to having all sorts of rare drops, I mean realistically by now , At least I would of acquired a DB sword or two, But not even that yet? Maybe it's something I am missing? Or - Is there a level requirement for being able to start acquiring "rare" and or " Unique" items?

As it stands, Its not fun at all, very dissatisfying, I dunno it seems to me that this server is somewhat ...... Lacking.

There's an easy answer for your queries. Here is a link to the droptables. It explains which items, with what drop rate, drop for each ID, by which monster, on which episode, on what difficulty. Just find out what your color ID is (viridia, yellowboze, skyly, etc) and have fun hunting the items that drop for you.

There's also many other links that will provide the info you need to feed the rare mags that you would like, and all sorts of things that will help you get the most fun out of the game. Enjoy ^^

edit: forgot to post link?? Pls forgib https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/

Edited by radezz
Forgot to post link??
  • Like 1

Most of the drops are the same as vanilla rates. This means that in normal you probably won't find anything, in hard you may find a few things, but it's really in vhard and ult where you'll actually find rares often. Rare monsters generally have a really good drop rate, like 1/2 or 7/8, so if you find those they'll drop you a red box most of the time if it's on a decent difficulty level (not on normal though, there they will only drop like trimates/materials/star atomizers/etc.).

• Like 1

Did you really expect to find lots of rare items on normal/hard?
If you could already get top-tier items here, why would one bother hunting on ultimate?

I used to play on Schthack server many years ago, joined Ultima for the same reason as you
(the loss of players data) and as far as I remember rare items rates were about all the same (if not worse). 

On higher difficulties, especially when Green names (rare monsters appearance boost) are turned on,
there will be many more.

Anyways, welcome to Ultima.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, killswitch said:

another sad schserv story...we R Ultima...right larva...just delete your past in ur desktop trash...have fun with us welcome to ultima

Wut 

Hey if you want a Db sword I have a cpl w 50 hit you can have and maybe some other stuff depending on your class. 

• Like 3

On 4/26/2018 at 11:00 PM, O9B066 said:

Wut 

Hey if you want a Db sword I have a cpl w 50 hit you can have and maybe some other stuff depending on your class. 

same here. ping me a message when you are online