I simply CANNOT find Grants

JNied

Short Version

I've been playing for quite some time and am on Ultimate but cannot find any Grants disks.

Long Version

My character is a Pinkal FOmar. I'm currently at level 102 with 46 hours of play time and I have been playing on Ultimate recently. I have found every type of disk except Grants: every Simple, Normal, Hard, Heal and Support technique I already have. Except for Grants. I've heard that the Mines are good for finding it, so I did that for some time. I've heard that Ruins on Hard are good for it, so I did that for a while. I've heard that "later levels" such as Ruins and Seabed are good, so I tried both of those on different difficulties. I simply cannot find it. It's the only thing I'm missing, and it's making it difficult to continue because the Hilde*s in Ultimate are resistant to all but Light damage. I imagine even if I power through them, I will have similar problems with other creatures later.

Am I missing something? Is my character/Section ID incapable of finding them? Is there a specific game mode I have to play on? Am I just unlucky?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

Is it possible that since I haven't found the lower levels in N/H/VH that I can't find the higher levels? I honestly don't know how it works..

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Grants is just hard to find, I think. You should eventually be able to find it.

I mean, that makes sense, but I've never made it to Ultimate w/o finding it already.. HOW hard is it to find?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JNied said:

Is it possible that since I haven't found the lower levels in N/H/VH that I can't find the higher levels? I honestly don't know how it works..

I mean, that makes sense, but I've never made it to Ultimate w/o finding it already.. HOW hard is it to find?

i found grants 26 today if u want it , just private message me on here and i can log in and gib u

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, JNied said:

HOW hard is it to find?

this and megid are the 2 hardest/rarest to find i'd say. i just checked my mules bank, i have 3 20's 2 23's 1 25, and the 28/29 i used on my fo's. I've heard the best places to find good techs is seabed/ruins respectively. I guess it's luck. Grants is one of the less useful (to me spells) but theirs stuff that increases it's levels if YOU MUST HAVE 28/29/30

Fomarl gets a 50% boost, cadecus increases some hylian shield doubles its power and sacred bow boosts it some forgot how much.

19 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

this and megid are the 2 hardest/rarest to find i'd say. i just checked my mules bank, i have 3 20's 2 23's 1 25, and the 28/29 i used on my fo's. I've heard the best places to find good techs is seabed/ruins respectively. I guess it's luck. Grants is one of the less useful (to me spells) but theirs stuff that increases it's levels if YOU MUST HAVE 28/29/30

Fomarl gets a 50% boost, cadecus increases some hylian shield doubles its power and sacred bow boosts it some forgot how much.

50% boost on the Sacred Bow, at least according to the Wiki.

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Deborah Nicole said:

I think i have some Grants disc's

let me check my Fo and check

i have a grants lvl 21 and a megid 19

let me know if you want them :onion-head03:

I really appreciate it, but I posted this months ago, and am not currently playing. Thank you just the same.

• Like 1