Game keeps disconnecting me

Hextil

This has now happened three times in a row where I will telepipe back the town and sell off my inventory and I will receive error 100 when depositing my meseta. The most recent time my telepipe was set right in front of the boss teleporter and I lost all of my progress. I already checked the frequent bugs, I am not using common bank and I do not have any bugged items and my game is fully updated through the launcher. This bug is literally making the game unplayable for me. Any help is appreciated.

Do not deposit the meseta right after selling items, if you can do so after reloading blocks.
Pretty sure it is a problem of wrong item sell value calculations server side.

I'll see if I can look this up in the next few days, I know this issue has come up before but I thought I had solved it.

23 minutes ago, Hextil said:

Thanks for the help, do you know how long I need to wait before I deposit my meseta? I don't exactly want to go into a boss fight hoarding thousands.

It isn't a matter of time, but it is a matter of leaving the room, going to the lobby, and reloading blocks to resynch your data.

14 minutes ago, Hextil said:

So I am essentially unable to deposit meseta until I completely  done with my current area?

It depends how big the difference is, but you will likely be able to deposit a substantial amount of the meseta -- but you will be disconnected if you try to deposit more than the server thinks you have.

Pretty much what Choko said.

If you have 0, sell items (and these desync your amount) then you try to deposit all, it will give disconnect you.
As I said, I will check this out... probably just let you deposit it all (internally you would have less than what was displayed in game) but it would not kick you, reloading the bank would then show the correct amount...  I think..