idk but some weird S@!#

so now and then, when i load into some episode 4 games this is what happens

qzmcgp.jpg
game locks up i reload join again samething...never had this happen and its only only ep4 sometimes.

(I know it'll be said try it without skins, and its just a recent thing like yesterday)

Edited by O9B066
1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Used to be a common bug when mag feeding, but now I don't know what it is. it usually just means the room is bugged and the leader needs to remake.

Now that you say that... I was able to track the issue down to when the leader received a window message (those that pop up in the middle of the screen)... that might be the problem and not actually mag feeding (you could receive messages for other things and then it would f up as well)....

But I fixed this so who knows...
Another trigger for the problem is not receiving enough data/too much for the join-room process which leaves you in the p2 limbo... doubt that's the case here tho.

• Thanks 1

I used to sometimes get this bug 2 years ago but it hasn't happened to me for a while so I don't know

8 hours ago, O9B066 said:

idk but some weird S@!#

I almost read it Soly

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I used to sometimes get this bug 2 years ago but it hasn't happened to me for a while so I don't know

I almost read it Soly

haha tried to censor myself some...but it's deffinately weird i've never had it happen i mean its not a huge deal but maybe their's a fix.

6 hours ago, Soly said:

Now that you say that... I was able to track the issue down to when the leader received a window message (those that pop up in the middle of the screen)... that might be the problem and not actually mag feeding (you could receive messages for other things and then it would f up as well)....

But I fixed this so who knows...
Another trigger for the problem is not receiving enough data/too much for the join-room process which leaves you in the p2 limbo... doubt that's the case here tho.

thanks...for some reason i only seen R78-'s reply. Glad it's not some issue with a skin or something.

• Like 1