Does it worth to make a power glove set?

Hello everyone

I was checking one yesterday and atp on these is insane. Even with a low stated one, I was doing more damage than a maxed hundred souls, so I though it might be good to make a power glove set to use on humar.

Has anyone tried this yet? Cuz mine was hitless, and just like 30% in native, I tried against bartles, but has anyone tested these against gibbons, sinows or bosses?

Your comments are highly appreciated!

11 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

Hello everyone

I was checking one yesterday and atp on these is insane. Even with a low stated one, I was doing more damage than a maxed hundred souls, so I though it might be good to make a power glove set to use on humar.

Has anyone tried this yet? Cuz mine was hitless, and just like 30% in native, I tried against bartles, but has anyone tested these against gibbons, sinows or bosses?

Your comments are highly appreciated!

yeah the atp is insane just for shits n giggles with 4 way pb i tried one on my racast there OP...but single target only :(

I think this weapon could be useful on HUmar because of it's high atp+ 100% gizonde tech boost. Not worth make set, maybe have high % in mech.

Edited by Death

19 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

thats not best against vol opt XD

It's better than DM against vol opt 1. Gizonde will wreck him faster than anything. Humar with 100 machine pglove and macho blades buffs already kills phase1 in 9 gizonde. Ramar gets access to 15 s/d to make it even faster than that. Just wear v801 and hit him on the final screen to stunlock and he'll be dead before a dm has even gotten halfway.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bell said:

thats not best against vol opt XD

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It's better than DM against vol opt 1. Gizonde will wreck him faster than anything. Humar with 100 machine pglove and macho blades buffs already kills phase1 in 9 gizonde. Ramar gets access to 15 s/d to make it even faster than that. Just wear v801 and hit him on the final screen to stunlock and he'll be dead before a dm has even gotten halfway.

i know this guy already DOES think gizonde is the fastest way. @Patrick Bell are you saying power glove ramar is not as good as a fo or something?

2 hours ago, theancientsam said:

i know this guy already DOES think gizonde is the fastest way. @Patrick Bell are you saying power glove ramar is not as good as a fo or something?

Generally Huney is one of the fastest at gizonde because of 20gizonde being relatively quick and having more atp than forces (with shifta 30/20 respectively, fomar 1626 and huney 1800 atp). I haven't done a timed comparison exactly between them, but huney with an excal/100souls/lindcray/df with high machine will kill insanely fast too (i.e. easily <10 seconds with 100m excalibur, maybe even half that). Humar/Ramar could probably compete quite well though, if 7shifta taking 9 gizonde is used as a basis, then with much stronger buffs it could maybe faster even despite 15 vs 20 gizonde, though it's definitely still easier to stunlock with 20gizonde and v801 than 15 and v801 + fist, since you need to hit on final screen to stunlock with only 15.

Power glove was designed with an emphasis for humar/ramar ttf in mind, both for vol opt killing and also has rafoie and gifoie boosts to two-shot falz spinners while still dealing good damage to him with spirit. It can be pretty nice for humar to double rafoie in the spinner phase to easily kill them (hylian on humar didn't quite cut it), and then in dragon and ball phases you can easily double gifoie to spawnkill them and then attack with the power glove for good damage while being safe. Is it worth having a set of power gloves? That's debateable, but it can definitely be quite nice with machine and potentially another stat. The single target nature, short range, and relatively poor attack animation is a bit limiting, but it definitely packs a wallop when you hit something, can certainly combo-kill most things you attack with it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

[...] and also has rafoie and gifoie boosts to two-shot falz spinners while still dealing good damage to him with spirit. It can be pretty nice for humar to double rafoie in the spinner phase to easily kill them [...]

I did not know PG had a 100% Rafoie boost... as it was not on the wiki

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00B501

In my opinion it is a good and funny weapon for Humars but not worth making a set.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I did not know PG had a 100% Rafoie boost... as it was not on the wiki

That's weird.... but I guess It will be adjusted once I upload a new wiki db

• Thanks 1