Well hello there

Grantz

I realised I never did one of these when I first joined and now I'm actually online most of the time I thought I would so I'm not the weirdo being hard on people ;)

Well I've played PSO since DC/GC days. Mostly GC offline with my best friend when I was a lot younger and my best drop was an Elysion.. Yeah we didn't play online those GC modems were hard to find! First came here and was in May's team. Damn I miss May and Cyane! Both taught me all about blue burst.

For work I'm an apple technician and love everything I.T. I'm also one of the very few players from the UK (Yeah my timezone sucks here for HH)

I should come with a disclaimer as I can come across as obnoxious or hating on people. It really is all just banter/joking so please no one take offence. If I seem to hate on you it's all in jest and at the very least I've noticed you. (No one can like everyone but I'm overly friendly really.)  Feel free to call me whatever you like I love it. I also do enjoy helping new players as this server confused me for a good 3 months when I first joined as only ever played offline as so old-school vibes. PD trading was a mystery let alone DTs etc.

If I'm online I'm usually up for hunting something or even just helping someone out with a question. (I like helping. It's an awful trait when you get asked 24/7 but I love it)

Usually found online as AngerMax or now Tifa as going that hardcore squishy Huney as I love face planting the floor.

Peace out.

Also sell Arrest Needlen and TJS 500000DTs each ;)

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Grantz said:

Also sell Arrest Needlen and TJS 500000DTs each ;)

17 hours ago, EDEN said:

Feel like this was meant for someone specific...

Is that all..? I'll take two!