DTs/Donation Tickets Noob Guide.

As I've been asked by a few new players this week and I can't find a sticky topic for it I thought I'd make one myself.

DTs(Donation Tickets) are from Donating to the Server to help with it's running costs and keeping it alive. It's not a physical in game currency like Photon Drops.

Much the same as PDs you can use DTs to trade with other users on the forum. You can also use DTs to redeem with a GM: Hit % on weapons. Attribute % on weapons and add a special to a weapon without a special. Here is the full link of what a GM can redeem. https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/

If trading DT's with other users: use the drop down box under donations and click "Send DTs" https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?app=donate&module=donate&controller=send&do=sendTotal

In username enter the users FORUM NAME. Not their character name and make sure it's the right person.

Amount is obviously the number of DTs you are sending and Note is to add what you are buying. (Always a good idea)

NEVER send DTs without being in a room with the person you are buying from and have a trade window open with them to verify they have the item.

In the same sense if you are selling an item for DTs never final confirm before you have recieved the DTs. This can be seen on your profile under Donation Changes.

It is really important to screen shot what you are buying/selling and expecting in Game and also even in messages as people can block and delete them

Failing to take accurate screen shots makes the GMs lives harder to verify who has scammed who and what has gone on.

Hopefully this helps some people and sorry if there is a topic but I couldn't find one so thought I'd make one to help out

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Grantz said:

and sorry if there is a topic but I couldn't find one

Well @Misombre made this one

but it is kinda obsolete now (old PM system), so thank you for the Guide ;)

Though, for all the time I have been here, I have never seen any DT fraud attempt.

• Like 1

I feel that it may be worth mentioning that the GM's wouldn't really recommend purchasing items from that list. It will cost more for them to create the item from scratch as opposed to buying DTs and finding the item yourself. Most items can be easily farmed and already exist so common use of DTs are adding hit or specials to weapons. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

I feel that it may be worth mentioning that the GM's wouldn't really recommend purchasing items from that list. It will cost more for them to create the item from scratch as opposed to buying DTs and finding the item yourself. Most items can be easily farmed and already exist so common use of DTs are adding hit or specials to weapons. 

That's true which is why I didn't mention buying items from GMs for DTs just %s or specials.