Team Explanation

Dutch Ride

Hi there. Not sure if I am posting in the right forum and I don’t really see any other subforums that touch on this. But is there a good guide or something to explain how the team system works? I kinda have a general idea based on going through the in-game options as I have made a team for myself and the friends on mine irl that I typically play with. I was reading elsewhere that things could be bought with points accumulated by “sacrificing” rares, which I have done. However none of the values in team menu have changed so I’m just looking for something to elaborate on how it all works. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much! 

Yeah, in the version we use the teampoints functions are disabled.
Also the stuff you would get with teampoints is already given to you even without having a team.

Later on with the new server I am making we'll probably use teampoints for other stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Teams basically just give you access to a Team Chat, which can be viewed and typed in to from anywhere (F9 shortcut, f10 to switch between typing in that and normal chat), the team list (you can search for and simple mail people in the team list). The other functions of team points are given to you already by default, they were for unlocking more team leaders (blue name), member slots (white name), and buying the Point of Disaster quest. There is no need to sacrifice rares for points.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Soly said:

Yeah, in the version we use the teampoints functions are disabled.
Also the stuff you would get with teampoints is already given to you even without having a team.

Later on with the new server I am making we'll probably use teampoints for other stuff.

please Mr!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

you can search for and simple mail people in the team list

And meet them xD (if in a public room)

On 4/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, Lone Ranger said:

In other words stalk them, because why wouldn't your teammates be cool with you randomly popping in lol

stalking its so funny :P