Exceeded item amount and not being able to pick up items.

This happened a day/two days before the server maintenance(or problem) we are having at the moment. I have been in a few games and sometimes they'll be items that I can't pick up (yes I have space). Sometimes it's small like a Monomate when I'm 6/10 on them, other time it's been armor/weapons that it wont let me pick up even with space.

I also got kicked out of a game for "Exceeded item amount". I have no idea if this is due to not being able to pick up items. Maybe it thinks I'm 30/30 or 10/10 on something and when it did finally let me pick up something, it kicked me off for going over.

Well I hope that helps with game tweaks.

I've actually noticed some of the same problems, and I'm wondering if it comes from a lagged connection between the server and client-side PSO application, (i.e., the program you run to connect). Either way, the problem is annoying at the least, and at its worst, causes problems for players.

However, I think that a lot of the lag is coming from having so many players coming online at the same times, many of them coming from the now-dead "Schthack."

In the long run, this issue SHOULD be resolved, and we'll see a better end for it.

Patience. :)