Close pls

uncutdank420

hey man if youre just trying to equip your racast, why not invest in a charged yas. otherwise i do have a few master ravens and last swans, we could probably find you a cheaper set with a few stats. also demon yas would be great too if you like to play tower. but charged yas is opaf, rifle range too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Demon yas is not like the best idea on racast, cuz androids have reduced demons in ultimate. The charge yas will fit you way better cuz of the rifle range, special, and racast extra atp. Nevertheless, if u still want to continue with your main idea, I have x1 MR that can be yours for free. 

Edited by MrHucast
  • Thanks 1

Ok thanks for the input guys ill keep my eyes out fo charged yas. I've had people give me a good start so I'm just looking to complete it with some mech guns better than my 65% charge vulcan. :) MrHucast I'll be on later if you still want to give me that MR!! :) unless you need me.to hop on real quick I might be able to sneak in 10 mins! :)

21 minutes ago, uncutdank420 said:

Ok thanks for the input guys ill keep my eyes out fo charged yas. I've had people give me a good start so I'm just looking to complete it with some mech guns better than my 65% charge vulcan. :) MrHucast I'll be on later if you still want to give me that MR!! :) unless you need me.to hop on real quick I might be able to sneak in 10 mins! :)

I am on in a room named test. U are welcome to join at any moment 

• Thanks 1