Logging out problem

12 minutes ago, Soly said:

It has nothing to do with discord.

Does this one help? (You will have to run the game directly, or it will be overwritten)
http://wikisend.com/download/388862/psobb.dll

Just tryd that and some how now everything is is Japanese when i log in, FML man i give up thanks for trying

Just now, Terrybriggs711 said:

Just tryd that and some how now everything is is Japanese when i log in, FML man i give up thanks for trying

If everything is in JP then either the DLL failed to run (that would be weird) or your antivirus didn't let it run.

What did the start screen say at the bottom left?

@Terrybriggs711 If you could check that I'd appreciate it.
I obviously can't leave the game crashing like that but sadly I don't experience those issues so I can't really check much.

Nero is experiencing the same issue and I asked him for help so once we both get a chance I'll be checking.
For now I am installing a windows 7 virtual machine to see if I experience the issue there.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Soly said:

@Terrybriggs711 If you could check that I'd appreciate it.
I obviously can't leave the game crashing like that but sadly I don't experience those issues so I can't really check much.

Nero is experiencing the same issue and I asked him for help so once we both get a chance I'll be checking.
For now I am installing a windows 7 virtual machine to see if I experience the issue there.

im going to start with a fresh install and try what u said again and ill let you know

Edited by Terrybriggs711
5 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

thank you, i did a fresh install and tryed everything again and nothing changed ,

Please update again.
I have bumped the minimum windows version to use the discord stuff to windows 8.
Sadly is the only way I have to fix it right now.

• Like 1

I tried running psobb yesterday, and it doesnt even boot up. Whats even weirder is that when i try to open another instance every other server i had installed but that doesnt boot up either.

Capture.PNG

Edited by ioes20
5 minutes ago, ioes20 said:

the only reason i posted here was because i had the same problem he had
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did you update? Did it solve the issue?

This kind of stuff shouldn't affect other server clients, if something like that is happening, then is most likely something else out of my control.