Logging out problem

Ever  since the last update  when i log out of the game and press exit from the main menu it just goes to black screen and i have to close via task manager,  this used to happen very rarely  ,but now is 100% of the time. Tryed on all 3 PCs and was same, is there a way around this?

It works fine for me, so I doubt it is something with our DLL or similar.
Might want to check if something is hooking into the game (stuff that adds overlays or a very aggressive antivirus).

You could also download Process Explorer and once the game has hung, search for it in process explorer, open it and check the tab "Threads" to see what is still running on it.

Thinking about it, it could be the discord stuff, but then again it works fine for me.

Soly, when i open game wile launcher is ative, i got black screen on exit, but if i open game without launcher on, no ctrl, game close fine, have done 4 times

i got this on black screen wile launcher is ativeimage.thumb.png.bfc964c1ab1600f5e463ff0de78da49c.png

• 2 weeks later...

im still having this problem on all my pcs, its actually got worse, when i log out to main menu and exit it frezzes at black screen , if i log out to main menu and log back in to other char my controls are all out of wack, i trade alot and have like 15 chars its pretty annoying , what do i have to do to fix this bc i cant play like this anymore wasting too much of my time