Good evening from I.

vinzercly

What makes a game?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the overall experience recieved on this site? One being poor to ten being above expectations

• 1 poor
    • 2 worth a glance
    • 3 average
    • 4 good
    • 5 Par for the course
    • 6 great
    • 7 above averege
    • 8 amayzing
    • 9 near perfect
    • 10 Above expectations

Good afternoon forum. Just here to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself.

Thank you for reading ^-^. I am 20 years old and an artist attending the Austin art institute. Remembering how much I enjoyed this game back in 2001 fueled me into finding this site and pushed me into joining the community. It so far seems like a fun place, although due to server problems I have yet to even register a mainsite account, but no matter ^-^ I am sure that it is being worked on and will be back to tip top shape anytime now. Till then I will be browsing the forums and reading up on anything that I think might be interesting or helpful. While I may not have been here but a day, I am knowledgeable in a few fields, so If there is anything that one might need help with, feel free to ask.

Good afternoon forum. Just here to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself.

Thank you for reading ^-^. I am 20 years old and an artist attending the Austin art institute. Remembering how much I enjoyed this game back in 2001 fueled me into finding this site and pushed me into joining the community. It so far seems like a fun place, although due to server problems I have yet to even register a mainsite account, but no matter ^-^ I am sure that it is being worked on and will be back to tip top shape anytime now. Till then I will be browsing the forums and reading up on anything that I think might be interesting or helpful. While I may not have been here but a day, I am knowledgeable in a few fields, so If there is anything that one might need help with, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the server! I hope you have fun here like I am. (:

Um.... I need to give this site a 13, it blew my freaking expectations away :onion-head65: I've never played anything with such an awesome online community. :onion-head54: and the gameplay is great XD Welcome to Ultima, stay or we'll find you XD :onion-head34:

Um.... I need to give this site a 13, it blew my freaking expectations away :onion-head65: I've never played anything with such an awesome online community. :onion-head54: and the gameplay is great XD Welcome to Ultima, stay or we'll find you XD :onion-head34:

^-^ I intend upon staying~ It seems like a good fun place so far, and I haven't even played the game yet ^-^ that says somthing in and of itself.

I only have one rule on your staying, dont steal my shout box title XD Forum Spammer for a reason bro. But welcome to Ultima and go meet some new people

I only have one rule on your staying, dont steal my shout box title XD Forum Spammer for a reason bro. But welcome to Ultima and go meet some new people

Challenge accepted i shall steal it (ļ¼žćƒ®ļ¼œ)=b