Unable to log in

Hello everyone. I am new here, and just got into your server earlier today. I had a nice conversation. However, just before going off onto a solo map to do some quests and level up, the came crashed on me. Now, It won't even allow me to log in. It keeps telling me that it's unable to access the patch server, that it might be undergoing maintenance and that I should check the updates section for more information.

I've been watching these forums all day, and so far haven't seen anything mentioned about server maintenance, nor anyone else complaining about not being able to log in.

Does anyone know what my problem may be ? Is anyone else having this problem ? And finally, does anyone know what I might be able to do to fix this, should the problem be on my end ? As I mentioned before, I was able to update and log in successfully once.

So far I've tried resetting my modem, as well as uninstalling and re-installing the game and still cannot even log in.

Hello everyone. I am new here, and just got into your server earlier today. I had a nice conversation. However, just before going off onto a solo map to do some quests and level up, the came crashed on me. Now, It won't even allow me to log in. It keeps telling me that it's unable to access the patch server, that it might be undergoing maintenance and that I should check the updates section for more information.

I've been watching these forums all day, and so far haven't seen anything mentioned about server maintenance, nor anyone else complaining about not being able to log in.

Does anyone know what my problem may be ? Is anyone else having this problem ? And finally, does anyone know what I might be able to do to fix this, should the problem be on my end ? As I mentioned before, I was able to update and log in successfully once.

So far I've tried resetting my modem, as well as uninstalling and re-installing the game and still cannot even log in.

Welcome to the server nate! I'm also new here. Cheers!

The server has crashed and nobody is able to log in at the moment. The Administrator has noted that he is aware of the situation and he is working on trying to get it running--the reason for the downtime has not yet been disclosed. He did state, however, that the server is down against his own will. All we can do is be patient until the server is back up. It's been quite a few hours so it's safe to assume this isn't an easy fix and it might take a while.

I'm sure somebody will scream in the shout box (located at the top of the forum) when the server is up. (:

Edited by Artist

Artist, I remember seeing you. You were one of the people i talked to some right before they crashed.

Do you think this is an attack like what happened with that other PSO server ?

I'm not too familiar with the other PSO server but if our server was attacked that would be very unfortunate =[. Hopefully we get a status update soon from Larva.

Oh welcome to the Ultima Servers nate. It's no surprise the server's down, that happens almost on a daily basis the users don't complain anymore. However, this time it seems a DDOS attack was launched on the server, you can't access the main page either. I trust this will be solved soon :)

I'm not too familiar with the other PSO server but if our server was attacked that would be very unfortunate =[. Hopefully we get a status update soon from Larva.

Is a problem with the host as far as I know, Im sure larva will give us a update soon.

For those of you wondering.. I thought I should disclose what I read in the shoutbox.

Larva : (16 Jan 2011 - 17:46 PM) stay the hope up

Larva : (16 Jan 2011 - 17:46 PM) ULTIMA is gona be back by Monday. if we are lucky this sunday.

Ignore the timestamps--I live in Japan.