Terror's Ultima PSO

Emewn

WARNING: The game's internet disconnects upon defeating bosses in non-quest areas for a reason unknown to me.
If anybody knows how to fix that 100 error please send me a private message.

"Error (NO. 100)
Connection terminated.
Please check your netword connection.
Press Enter.
01:Ultima:01-01"

I want people to have a fantastic Ultima PSO experience with this package in the hopes of seeing the server grow, but I'm afraid the custom texture package is incomplete with such an error taking place even if everything else works perfectly. :c 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 3:14 PM, Emewn said:

WARNING: The game's internet disconnects upon defeating bosses in non-quest areas for a reason unknown to me.
If anybody knows how to fix that 100 error please send me a private message.

"Error (NO. 100)
Connection terminated.
Please check your netword connection.
Press Enter.
01:Ultima:01-01"

I want people to have a fantastic Ultima PSO experience with this package in the hopes of seeing the server grow, but I'm afraid the custom texture package is incomplete with such an error taking place even if everything else works perfectly. :c 

It happen with all the bosses or with which bosses have you tested it so far?

Nearly all the bosses and my character freeze upon entering boss areas when I host the room.
When somebody else is hosting the room, and I enter it, they freeze upon entering the boss area. 
The connection error happens against Dragon while using the 1080p setup. If I use the 4k version, the freezing occurs.

Somebody once mentioned that character's spawn locations upon entering boss areas are altered in regular areas which would explain why the custom pso folder I've set up only works in quests. But I have no idea how to fix this. I'm no wizard, but it would be neat! Larva, if you don't mind, please see what you can do to fix at least the 1080p pso folder as it would seem most people would prefer that one. I will really appreciate it. 

On 5/29/2018 at 3:19 AM, Larva said:

It happen with all the bosses or with which bosses have you tested it so far?

Hey Larva, I actually figured out what the problem was.
Can you please do me a favor, and delete this thread? I would like to make a new one. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Why does this include the exe?  You do realize how sketchy that appears right?

Feel free to test it yourself. I don't care if it looks sketchy, because I didn't do anything sketchy. People can think what they want. I recommend it because I'm 100% certain it works.
I made this available to people with nothing but good intention. I've seen a lot of people have a difficult time installing enb add ons which resulted in various crashes. However, I managed to nearly perfect my Pso folder though, so I uploaded it as a barebone Pso folder that people can alter the skins for how they see fit. Hope you like it. :D

• 1 year later...