Terror's Ultima PSO

Emewn

Hey. I hope you enjoy my Pso package containing custom skins, ogg, and neatly positioned Enb add ons for the upcoming events.
The ogg pack contains music from various video games such as Zelda OoT, Zelda WW, Zelda MM, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy, and .hack//G.U.

Custom textures are applied for various effects, NPC, and HUD including these areas:

Episode 1: Forest, Caves, Ruins.                                                                 -(Separate skins for Ultimate)
Episode 2: Temple, Jungle, Seabed.                                                            -(Same skins for each difficulty)
Episode 4: Crater routes, Crater Interior, Subterranean Desert 1.                    -(Same skins for each difficulty)

Instructions:

1: Backup your current Pso folder.

2: Download Terror's Ultima Pso. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t3xamf9s8mem4ww/Terror's_Ultima_Pso.rar/file   

(The modular texture pack in the Pso folder contains stuff which you can use to further edit your game.)
                (Double click the add on menu tab to edit Enb add ons how you see fit.)
                                          Note: Vertex Fog recommended.
tdIymHM.png

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 2

@Lemon these are the only one sincluded. Im not going to install it myself, for what it appears its just making everything super smal, to appear cleaner. I made lobby/pioneer 2 skins, i dont think im going to waste my hard work if this just makes things small. but i may try it quick to see.

15xtrmd.jpg
11iloci.jpg

25zsfm9.jpg

WTF? invisibility reader?

• Like 2

We have also tested turning on virtual fullscreen to enable 2160p output.  That also works, even if it doesn't say so in the resolution settings.  I made Soly work on this just for curiosity over a year ago.  I don't think we announced anything because he thought I'd be the only person to test high resolutions.  :cc-laugh:

• Like 2

I would like to know how you or whoever made this got rid of the blue tint everywhere in pioneer two tho. It was a glare Yo mimic lights reflected off the floor and where you found the file for the hospital door to change that. I couldn't find any of those. I didn't load ep2 to see if that pioneer was changed any that's my next project.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, O9B066 said:

I would like to know how you or whoever made this got rid of the blue tint everywhere in pioneer two tho. It was a glare Yo mimic lights reflected off the floor and where you found the file for the hospital door to change that. I couldn't find any of those. I didn't load ep2 to see if that pioneer was changed any that's my next project.

The blue tint and dark color can be changed in the effect.cfg

Also the "Black Emerald Team" made the enb.

now I wonder were the actual credits go for the other files since I allready saw the item reader and my Cave HD textures 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

The blue tint and dark color can be changed in the effect.cfg

Also the "Black Emerald Team" made the enb.

now I wonder were the actual credits go for the other files since I allready saw the item reader and my Cave HD textures 

As a matter of fact I found the hospital doors and other doors I was looking for im updating mine now. Thanks for the info where that tint is now I can do a team version of pioneer 2. Also I've looked in every single file no ep2 pioneer two so I'm guessing this file has to be created like the door file? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

As a matter of fact I found the hospital doors and other doors I was looking for im updating mine now. Thanks for the info where that tint is now I can do a team version of pioneer 2. Also I've looked in every single file no ep2 pioneer two so I'm guessing this file has to be created like the door file? 

Some of those files files can be found in the data.gsl. I recommend u to check there for the other textures. Episode 2 pionier 2 is in the scene folder

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, Emewn said:

Can anybody tell me why Gal Gryph and character both freeze upon entering the boss area in CCA?

Had that issue after installing this myself. I just reinstalled and it's fine. 

• 1 month later...