Buying spread needle

ClonedCommando

Well 2 days ago I was saying hello and now I'm level 70 and looking for rare loot... X3 exp and helpful people willing to carry my butt is a hell of a drug.

Title says it all really I'm looking to buy a spread needle of any quality really. Just looking for something to get me going so I can start farming VH and eventually get into ultimate. My in game name is Havoc and my id number is 42194506

Welcome Havoc, I don't have a spread needle for you, but a few days ago I was in a similar situation. Started a character 9 days ago and I'm about 110 now. It's pretty fast here. What I mean to say is that I have been offered a normal SN as a gift by several people. If you're kind, this will get you back. And Ultimate will really kick your ass, don't look forward to it too much :D. I need even better gear. Maybe see you ingame! Good luck!

Edited by arkride
more accurate...
  • Like 2

Yeah the people are great around here, I was a little worried going in because sometime in small niche game communities the people can be a bit... elitist to keep polite. But, so far I've had nothing but great experiences here with the Vets I've played with and surprisingly ran into several other newbies as well. Hopefully I will run into you sometime in game Arkride and thanks for the warnings about Ultimate being brutal. :onion-head24:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ClonedCommando said:

Well 2 days ago I was saying hello and now I'm level 70 and looking for rare loot... X3 exp and helpful people willing to carry my butt is a hell of a drug.

Title says it all really I'm looking to buy a spread needle of any quality really. Just looking for something to get me going so I can start farming VH and eventually get into ultimate. My in game name is Havoc and my id number is 42194506

HI , i was looking thru trade lists section and i see this guy has a few spread needles on his list , shoot him a private message im sure he will get back to u

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ClonedCommando said:

But, so far I've had nothing but great experiences here with the Vets I've played with and surprisingly ran into several other newbies as well.

Haha, i also ran into few newbies, which I found sad and funny at once. I didn't think there'd be any here at a game this old. But some simply play the game with a different background or motivation.

I wanted to give you another tip, in case you didn't know it. There is the episode 1 Quest IDS (Int. Defense System), in which you almost always get a photon drop that is in a hidden box hanging from the ceiling. I played them a lot on normal difficulty at the beginning, so that I had at least something to trade. So you can get a needle for a few PDs in case no one else calls.

"Quote JanenbaDMS: If you're farming IDS just for pds I would recommend doing it on normal up to the room with the ceiling drop then resetting.  Even though it doesn't drop 100% of the time it's very early on in the quest so more efficient to do that than run aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to the end."

The Member O9B066 showed it perfectly with screenshot in one thread, but I can't find it anymore.

Hope it helps and sorry for OT again.