Custom Weapon/Shield/Mag Skins

O9B066

Made this for @nnorton44 -  PSOBB>DATA folder.
I will have a download link with this one replacing one of the blue ramar skins, atm the link for download will only replace the costume he uses which is number 7. 

deb345.jpg
nn32wi.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EDEN said:

Bruh this color scheme on a ramar would be bomb

Doing a great job

Thanks! I'm doing a set for racast and a set like this for ramar. I got you just tell me what ramar costume you use now (#) and I'll hook it up. Have a ramar and racast HD pack in progress too but these are quick to do so knocking these out quick. I can do 2-4 of these in the time it takes to do 1 HD skin alot more detail but when those are done you'll prolly like those more. This is the only racast one finished in HD 

Screenshot_20180417-193821.png

Edited by O9B066

Just now, O9B066 said:

Thanks! I'm doing a set for racast and a set like this for ramar. I got you just tell me what ramar costume you use now (#) and I'll hook it up. Have a ramar and racast HD pack in progress too but these are quick to do so knocking these out quick. I can do 2-4 of these in the time it takes to do 1 HD skin alot more detail but when those are done you'll prolly like those more. 

I'm using the first black costume on top row, whatever that is.

And no problem on the time, I'll keep an eye out. Definitely looking forward to seeing them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Made this for @nnorton44 -  PSOBB>DATA folder.
I will have a download link with this one replacing one of the blue ramar skins, atm the link for download will only replace the costume he uses which is number 7. 

deb345.jpg
nn32wi.jpg

ok ice man lol i see u

• Like 1

I didn't even see the pioneer one skins you did. It looks so cleannn I'm definitely downloaded that when I get home. Now just need new lobby and pioneer 1 music and I'll be set (hint hint, where can I find that?)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EDEN said:

I didn't even see the pioneer one skins you did. It looks so cleannn I'm definitely downloaded that when I get home. Now just need new lobby and pioneer 1 music and I'll be set (hint hint, where can I find that?)

Music packs @mudkipzjm does I believe. I haven't messed with them yet atleast. Working on a racast and ramar full pack atm. Lobbies I have four done going to make more soon. Their fairly quick I can do different color variations for people np. Thanks for the pioneer credit ep 1/4 took along time. Two was weird but I'm going to re do them with different material looking things in a higher resolution after these ranger skins. I have a dark falz and Olga I did in white and black I'll add when I add these rangers.