Custom Weapon/Shield/Mag Skins

O9B066

So, i didnt recreat this entire file, but i did change a bunch of stuff. Downloading this file will change the doors, teleporter rings, and trim around the teleporter to better match my pioneer 2.Ā 
1l0f7.jpg
68ymv6.jpg
1zlg5fl.jpg

download file fromĀ HERE. Put in your data folder.

1 hour ago, JADE said:

Can you do our team flag on agent k's lenses? That would be super dope.

Well, i couldn't find the texture ID for agent k's quick, so i used rico's instead for a test....it can be done but i think would look less then nice. It's a 32x32 file, so i had to shrick our logo to around 10x10 which take almost all of the detail out of it, this is what it looks like in paint.net and photo shop, and then a zoomed in one. If you'd like me to, ill do it NP, just couldnt find agent k ID, and the item wiki on the site is 100% wrong in that aspect.
huqcdf.jpg
15rf7v6.jpg

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

Well, i couldn't find the texture ID for agent k's quick, so i used rico's instead for a test....it can be done but i think would look less then nice. It's a 32x32 file, so i had to shrick our logo to around 10x10 which take almost all of the detail out of it, this is what it looks like in paint.net and photo shop, and then a zoomed in one. If you'd like me to, ill do it NP, just couldnt find agent k ID, and the item wiki on the site is 100% wrong in that aspect.
huqcdf.jpg
15rf7v6.jpg

How about hylian shield instead?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JADE said:

How about hylian shield instead?

I just took a look and did something quick. Unfortunately, our logo isn't cymetrical...hylian shields texture is just half of the shield, and the game just mirrors the image from one side to the other. What are you looking for? when i get home tonight 8pm our time, i will spend more time with it, as i use this on my foney too...like what color border, inner part of shield, and color of logo? anything else you'd like?

30203ds.jpg

*Note these are 4k resolution friendly, and not dark like others out their*

I made 2 new lobbies, each with 2 variations, so in reality you could use these for 4 different lobbies to have variety (as i like to have and am sick of how old and bumb these lobbies look) I did 1 in red, and 1 in blue, each with a light, and dark variation. Ā 

The first one is Red with darker trim...
16j4y0m.jpg
2f03ncy.jpg
rc1w6x.jpg
v4a152.jpg
Ā 

The next, is just the first one but in blue (red my favorite color but this ones nice af looking)
2u55krs.jpg
516k61.jpg
ie2gs9.jpg
Ā 

3rd is red, with a lighter theme.
1zezgnc.jpg
2dr5t8i.jpg
6gbl1w.jpg

Ā 

4th, is blue with a lighter theme.
2ciftkn.jpg
wrm902.jpg
2la99ft.jpg
2ptuntk.jpg

Ā 

download available on page 1

Ā 

I made a few MM skins that were not used, and i sort of like these ones the most out of all the MM skins i've seen. Ironically, these were the first 3 skins i made in my life, i've only been making them for about 3 weeks now ;) pretty dissapointed none of these ones were used, but a rather plain one was instead that prolly took 2 mins to make, but oh well
These go in PSOBB>DATA>ITEMS>TEXTURE folders. Only one skin will work at a time, since all 3 have the same file name.

1st one I ever made....
15i9pxk.jpg
25u5e21.jpg
ruw9xu.jpg

2nd skin i've made...
10d857s.jpg
dm5h92.jpg
2yp0nja.jpg

3rd Skin I've ever made....
e0qwt0.jpg
vg2y6t.jpg
oggifa.jpg