Custom Weapon/Shield/Mag Skins

O9B066

Finish Stuff, also i take request.

Spoiler

To use this, download the following 3 files, they go in PSOBB>DATA>SCENE and just paste them in their. The 4th file will change small things in pioneer, it's not needed but adds the finishing touches, so i'd recommend it too.

64qwao.jpg
2yudhkg.jpg
zl6iib.jpg
dg2g61.jpg
imageproxy.php?img=&key=90117121a798f9a4http://i67.tinypic.com/10ncprq.jpg[/IMG
20f43ee.jpg
2m6mrfq.jpg
5me4id.jpg
68ymv6.jpg
1zlg5fl.jpg
1l0f7.jpg

FILE 1
FILE 2
FILE 3

ADD-ON File

(Directions same as above)
So, i finished this up awhile ago, but haven't posted it because i'm not too happy with it. Although, it is the only episode 2 pioneer 2 i have seen to date, it was wonky making it. I wanted it to match my EP1/4 Pioneer, which this does, but what i mean by wonky is, some areas you change the flooring, but the ceiling in a different room changed to that flooring, as well a wall panel in another room. So it's hard to find a good balance of the files i used. I will be making a new better one eventually.

4i1rgy.jpg
kbao88.jpg
ff3537.jpg
33eq5ac.jpg
a25iqb.jpg
2s0byud.jpg
25sv9rs.jpg

FILE 1
FILE 2

Spoiler

I made 2 new lobbies, each with 2 variations, so in reality you could use these for 4 different lobbies to have variety (as i like to have and am sick of how old and bumb these lobbies look) I did 1 in red, and 1 in blue, each with a light, and dark variation. These go in PSOBB>DATA>SCENE.

The first one is Red with darker trim...
16j4y0m.jpg
2f03ncy.jpg
rc1w6x.jpg
v4a152.jpg

DOWNLOAD

The next, is just the first one but in blue (red my favorite color but this ones nice af looking)
2u55krs.jpg
516k61.jpg
ie2gs9.jpg

DOWNLOAD

3rd is red, with a lighter theme.
1zezgnc.jpg
2dr5t8i.jpg
6gbl1w.jpg

DOWNLOAD

4th, is blue with a lighter theme.
2ciftkn.jpg
wrm902.jpg
2la99ft.jpg
2ptuntk.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Coming someday

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

(This file will go in PSOBB>DATA

I'm eventually going to re-do a bunch/all the racast, in their color now, except more vibrant, and in HD. For now, i just did the one i use on my Whitil. (I can make a skin for your mag to match the costume you use. Once more files are added, all of the files in this spoiler will be included in the single download, other RAcast Sections will be their own seperate file.)

oqyamd.jpg
sy1p2o.jpg

Download

Spoiler

Finished my first entire custom pack of a toon, hope you like it, or some of them! These files will go in PSOBB>DATA...the first download will be the entire collection i re-made in this style. 

All RAcast
6pc285.jpg
mua92q.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ramar pack 

20afofp.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler

Coming before HU

Spoiler

COMING SOON, pretty much upon request, depending on the colors and mag you use. I only use 2 different mags, and particular with the colors i use, but i will post some of mine to give idea's.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

PSOBB>DATA>ITEMS>TEXTURES

I made a few MM skins that were not used, and i sort of like these ones. These go in PSOBB>DATA>ITEMS>TEXTURES. (Obviously you can only use one texture for this gun at once.)

1st one I ever made....
15i9pxk.jpg
25u5e21.jpg
ruw9xu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

2nd skin i've made...
10d857s.jpg
dm5h92.jpg
2yp0nja.jpg

DOWNLOAD

3rd Skin I've ever made....
e0qwt0.jpg
vg2y6t.jpg
oggifa.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler
Spoiler

(These go in PSOBB>DATA>ITEMS>TEXTURES)

Red Vivienne
xulfp.jpg

Download

I messed with a couple Dark Flow Skins for someone. Neither are really done, but both better looking the what it looks like now. Once the test server is back up I will work on these more. Sorry I didn’t get the best of pics for this, since I don’t have a DF it’s not a priority atm.

2ynqq0l.jpg

DOWNLOAD

I don’t have a picture of the blue one…forgot to screenshot it and upload it, but it is nice, I mean if your using a Humar not much can get any uglier then those things. Lol

BLUE DOWNLOAD PIC COMING SOON

Spoiler

Here's my IF skin, my names on the side in yellow
4vp890.jpg

My Team logo on a custom shape shield,
snm4o1.jpg
I can do red rings also, i tried to put our flag on a red ring, and tried to just make it black and in yellow font write RogueZ but as you see RR is basically only ok to change the color of, nothing

more. Anything else shield wise i can do something with (probably).
spdx60.jpg

This is a Soniti mag, wrapped with our colors, and name on it.
2rwul28.jpg

I havent had great luck with Sato yet but i am working on it. they either turn out dark, or a complete silhouette.
8zist0.jpg
Silhouette under is dark yellow and black, trying to make our team Flag.
30i8d4h.jpg 

I was able to do some nice things with angel wings, made my fomarl's black with red highlights, and made her guardian angel costume black also, ill get some pics of that next time im on.

If their's something you want let me know, depending on what and on what i will see what i can do.

@Terrybriggs711
@jezbuz

Edited by O9B066
Updated 4/16/18
  • Like 13

Dang...Nice work on that lobby, I love how it looks 

My Lobby and Pioneer 2 skins were the hardest/took me the longest to do (and I don't even use them anymore)

Don't stop! I wanna see more ^_^ 

• Dw 1

I wanted to change pioneer 2's blue looking lights to red, but their was still a blue tint on the floor even after everything blue was red. Soly said it's in one of the files somewhere, so until then it's done in blue. Hopefully episode 2 isn't like this with the lighting. Their's over 200 custom files in this, it deffinately was some work. 

Materials this is supposed to mimic are,
Black marble, white marble, stainless steal, brick, white hardwood flooring. I also couldnt change the doors to/from quest area, and the hospital and teleporter to the area's as you see, or that big green ugly green door would of been out of here lol.

2hi9elv.jpg
64qwao.jpg
33acsx3.jpg
33eq8ms.jpg
mrqpm9.jpg
10ncprq.jpg
dg2g61.jpg
245ijo8.jpg
16llb3k.jpg
2yudhkg.jpg
zl6iib.jpg
20f43ee.jpg
2m6mrfq.jpg
5me4id.jpg 

Available in downloads section on page 1.

• Like 1