New Guild: Free-Runners

Hatsodoom Reiga

Are you the kind of guy that doesn't do quests all that much? Hate the fact that people constantly spam TTF, RoCT and the rest of the so frequently visited quests? Don't care about how fast you level and just want to enjoy the ride? Wish you had a group of people to just run areas and chill with, chatting and killing as you level? Well then Free-Runners is for you! While not 100% opposed to quests we still think that just running the areas is the best, most fun way to level and that nothing is better then the thrill of a Forest2Falz run! People of all levels are welcome to join! As a minority people on this server lets band together so we can always find a fellow free-runner to hang out with like the old days of Sega! Post here if you're interested in joining! (We even have our own Discord!)

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga
  • Haha 4

On 25.3.2018 at 11:30 PM, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Are you the kind of guy that doesn't do quests all that much? Hate the fact that people constantly spam TTF, RoCT and the rest of the so frequently visited quests? Don't care about how fast you level and just want to enjoy the ride? Wish you had a group of people to just run areas and chill with, chatting and killing as you level? Well then Free-Runners is for you! While not 100% opposed to quests we still think that just running the areas is the best, most fun way to level and that nothing is better then the thrill of a Forest2Falz run! People of all levels are welcome to join! As a minority people on this server lets band together so we can always find a fellow free-runner to hang out with like the old days of Sega! Post here if you're interested in joining! (We even have our own Discord!)

Hey Hatsodoom Reiga,

I'm not sure if you still want feedback on this, but I find your idea very charming. It has something of deceleration and back to the roots. I walked with you for a while yesterday and it was indeed very pleasant. As I already wrote, I'm even more focused on effectiveness at the moment. I'm still quite new, so I haven't seen much of the relevant quests yet, so I'm eager to run with other good players. Since I don't have a high-end gear yet, my possibilities to play Ultimate are very limited, so I use simpler methods.

At the moment I'd like to leave the possibilities open, which is why I'm not joining this guild. But that doesn't mean that I don't like taking part in the Forest2Falz runs once in a while!

In general: I can (partly with the help of an automatic translator) write in English to some extent, but I find it difficult to talk. So I'd never really have much to say in the discord.

Regards,
Ark

4 hours ago, arkride said:

Hey Hatsodoom Reiga,

I'm not sure if you still want feedback on this, but I find your idea very charming. It has something of deceleration and back to the roots. I walked with you for a while yesterday and it was indeed very pleasant. As I already wrote, I'm even more focused on effectiveness at the moment. I'm still quite new, so I haven't seen much of the relevant quests yet, so I'm eager to run with other good players. Since I don't have a high-end gear yet, my possibilities to play Ultimate are very limited, so I use simpler methods.

At the moment I'd like to leave the possibilities open, which is why I'm not joining this guild. But that doesn't mean that I don't like taking part in the Forest2Falz runs once in a while!

In general: I can (partly with the help of an automatic translator) write in English to some extent, but I find it difficult to talk. So I'd never really have much to say in the discord.

Regards,
Ark

Thanks for your support. It's fine if you don't want to join and the Discord is optional. If you ever change your mind let me know and if you ever just want to run contact me in-game, I'm pretty sure I got your card.