bye

starscreme

going to miss you somany great experience and the time knowing was a large amount, there must be a reason, and i wish i could got up and joined in on the gathering of loot. we were such close friends in grinding. do you need anything i wont forget you is it alright. i must continue before i have no money or cant pay my debt. that is why i am this way. see you later  more liberated game play for me. 

second time typing my internet boots me off alot, you remeber my odd lag connection, and some of the talks about m head injury i am trying to accept donation to get this game going and pay for my head injurys expenses. i am glad you helped me in so many ways my journey has been very spiritual in the recent year and pso has helped alot. you could of sold for paypal. if you ahve anything youd like me to have maybe you could help and we can talk before you head out. i am riley an english man. its cool

olha meu amigo te adoro valeu por caçar RR comigo caçar panzer estamos junto te adoro chigarrete By: NOSFERATU AND ,...²..., VALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEU"!!! IRMÃO ATE MAIS QUE Deus esteja no seu caminho boa jornada buzzy :D

• Haha 1