bye

starscreme

I'm leaving. Most of you won't care and I don't expect you to. I was thinking of all the ways to do an event for my gear but ended up dumping it in some random rooms. cg to all that grabbed it.

Just wanted to say thanks to some friends I made in the relatively short time I've been on this server.

Shorty; you were one of the first that i can remember that helped me. Thanks for all the runs
09B666 (I think that's your name!); I think we have a similar dick-head threshold, don't let them drag you down!
R-78; Your quests are by far the best out there and you a joy to play with, don't forget to help the noobs :)
Terry; you seem like a genuinely nice bloke
Kettor (that is your name to me :P); I love your avatar and you always make me smile.
most of team UPS;  Je vous aime tous et vous êtes l'équipe d'amis que je connais (et j'adore petit chattons). yuyu, killercat, and pardon for those i cant remember, I have never met a member of ups I didn't like :).
Hentaimio; Bonsai loves you
Genzu; don't stop riding
c01d1, cappo, ino, nurze, aqua, noodle, zerk, tintbits, zero, solaris and anyone else (i'm so sorry, i know there are many more) I chatted/played with, thanks for being cool. 
sorry anyone I forgot <3.

F U to those who know who they are.

Larva, if you read this, please be more hands-on with this community.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 11
  • Dw 1

was nice playing with you always , add me on discord Slasher#1122, id always be down to try some new games or just chat, hate to see you go man. even tho Im not playing much anymore was def a pleasure , hit me up anytime man let me know what else your playing 

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, starscreme said:

09B666 (I think that's your name!); I think we have a similar dick-head threshold, don't let them drag you down!
Wow that really does suck, and out of no where to see you go, keep in touch though, hopefully you come back sometime. lol I try not to, but IRL when someone says/acts/talks dumb i say something, but its hard not to hear, the unfortunate part is, the people who have balls get punished but the twats that run around get no repercussions. Best of luck, wish you kept your gear to run a random ROCt here and their...why don't the kids leave, not the nice people?

R-78; Your quests are by far the best out there and you a joy to play with
Truth

F U to those who know who they are.
no, they really don't their normal in their minds.

Larva, if you read this, please be more hands-on with this community.
lol

Side note, i wish everyone who left would say WHY their leaving, maybe then things will change so we dont loose the good ones.

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, starscreme said:

don't forget to help the noobs :)

I did not forget to help you, so why would I forget to help the others? D: (jk)

It was fun playing with you, and I'll miss you...

Bonne continuation à toi !

Edited by R-78
I sent your message to my team since most of them rarely log on forums
  • Like 1