New player coming to say hi

ClonedCommando

Hello guys,

While I'm not new to PSO (played way too many hours of it back on the game cube) I'm new to the Ultima server and the PC version in general.

You can't understand just how happy I was to find out their was a live running server for PSO still around because as of late I had really been interested in picking the game back up.

A few questions I have a newbie to this version of the game though if you guys would be so kind as to answer.

1) Is it possible to play the quests from the original game? I didn't see them in the mission list.

2) Are there additional enemies as well as the EXP boost cause I don't remember being gang banged by these many boomas before lol.

That's it really I hope to get to play with some of you in the future and thanks again for the opportunity to revisit one of my favorite childhood games.

• Like 2

welcome to the server man.

yes, you can do the quests from the original game, and as far as I know all spawns are the same as the vanilla except for the "special" server quests. To access the original quests, you have to set your room to single player mode.

Hope you enjoy your time here and stick around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaceAvarice said:

yes, you can do the quests from the original game, and as far as I know all spawns are the same as the vanilla except for the "special" server quests. To access the original quests, you have to set your room to single player mode.

Thanks for pointing that out! Also setting the game to "single player mode" reverted the mob spawns to the numbers I remember. So I guess in online mode there are more mob spawns which makes sense I just never got to play online back in the day so news to me! I was getting my but pounded by 3 gigoboomas at a time as I was confused as all hell... maybe soon ill find something to replace my starting pistol lol! Thanks for the explanation JaceAvarice.