Lista de canciones del lobby.ogg

Buenas noches! ME PREGUNTABA  si alguien tiene un registro de las canciones del lobby que se han puesto desde el inicio del server. Y si era posible q las agreguen al custom de ogg dentro de la carpeta data. Me acuerdo por ejemplo de la de scatman y una de final fantasy saludos.

3 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

¿Sería posible agregar la música de lobby original a la lista?

(used google translate, did not want to make new thread)

I don't know what you mean by that, the first 15 songs are original, some are repeated because there was no custom song in those "lobby events", but yeah.
I purposely kept those unmodified, and instead added extra songs after that.

Es dificil dar una lista de las primeras canciones del lobby que se pusieron en los primeros años de vida del servidor sin embargo con ayuda de users antiguos tal vez alguno se acuerde de un par de rolas que sonaron para ese entonces. Tal vez el @Larva o el @oficina @dessens @jxlioxxx @vrez@Arthas@hollybass@darkmeter@blue @serverus@Biza pudieran colaborar con algo

I mean the original lobby music, this song:

Maybe I was just too dumb and could not find it, but as the default lobby.ogg is a different song now I was wondering if this one could be added to the list of available songs.

7 minutes ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

I mean the original lobby music, this song:

Maybe I was just too dumb and could not find it, but as the default lobby.ogg is a different song now I was wondering if this one could be added to the list of available songs.

Type /lobbyevent 2 in the lobby

Edited by nnorton44

3 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Type /lobbyevent 2 in the lobby

This triggers the same song as /lobbyevent 0
Yes it plays the lobby.ogg song, but that file was replaced with that japanese anime song.

16 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

This triggers the same song as /lobbyevent 0
Yes it plays the lobby.ogg song, but that file was replaced with that japanese anime song.

Isn't lobby.ogg that same song?
At least that's what I have in my game folder and it seems to be the same in the installer

9 hours ago, Soly said:

Isn't lobby.ogg that same song?
At least that's what I have in my game folder and it seems to be the same in the installer

Do you mean that your game folder has the lobby.ogg which is the song "Day dawns" which I posted the youtube link to?
Or that the lobby.ogg you have is the Japanese anime song?

In my game (which was installed 2-3 years ago) lobby.ogg is the anime song. When I tried to replace the song with the "Day dawns" song back then, the updater would replace it again with the anime song each time I started the game. I had never tried it since the new launcher was released, so now I replaced it again and now it seems to keep the "Day dawns" song.

2 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

Do you mean that your game folder has the lobby.ogg which is the song "Day dawns" which I posted the youtube link to?

Yes this.

2 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

In my game (which was installed 2-3 years ago) lobby.ogg is the anime song. When I tried to replace the song with the "Day dawns" song back then, the updater would replace it again with the anime song each time I started the game. I had never tried it since the new launcher was released, so now I replaced it again and now it seems to keep the "Day dawns" song.

That was the problem then.
Before, many things had to be done as replacement, because most stuff in the game is hardcoded, you probably remember the psobb and psobw (widescreen) executables, same with songs, had to be replaced and since the lobby song is the default one, it would get replaced often but since a while ago that I added a custom song playing stuff, as well as extra "lobby events", there is no need to replace songs.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...