Turn s-red's blade into macho blades HELP

Legnauno01

Español

hola a todos, cómo puedo convertir el s-red's blade +15 en la macho blades? en la base de datos de armas del foro solo dice que el s-red's blade debe estar grindeado a +15 y ya se puede combinar con la chromatic orb, pero el juego no me deja. Equipo la s-red's blade +15 y en el menú de objetos selecciono la chromatic orb, pero solo me da las opciones de "arrojar" y "ordenar" no sé que me haga falta o qué estoy haciendo mal. Espero que me puedan ayudar.
Estoy intentando transformar esa arma con un personaje HUcast nivel 109, la s-red's blade tiene 50 de hit y también ya intenté combinarla con mi otro personaje que es HUnewearl. no sé si sean datos importantes. Gracias por su atención. :)

English

Hi everyone, how can I turn the s-red's blade +15 into the macho blades? in the forum's weapon database it just says that the s-red's blade should be grinded to +15 and can now be combined with the chromatic orb, but the game not let me. i equip the s-red's blade +15 and in the object menu I select the chromatic orb, but it only gives me the options of "drop" and "order" I don't know what I need or what I'm doing wrong. I hope you can help me.
I'm trying to transform that weapon with a HUcast level 109 character and the s-red's blade has 50 hit and I've already tried to combine it with my other character that is HUnewearl. I do not know if they are important information. Thanks for your attention. :)

Edited by Legnauno01
  • Like 1

hace 2 minutos, Terrybriggs711 dijo:

ya i think u need 201 ATA or higher to make them

thankyou very much to, Terrybriggs711, yes is for the ATA :D

thans to all, and yes i need the ATA up to 205 to can combine the s-red'd blade whit the chromatic orb.

• Like 2