T>My PGF Gene Flow For Your Dark Meteor DM

TheMerchant

I was dislike post for reason... is not reasonable for ask for dark weapon 80 hit for just pgf, but you are dislike post from over 5 months ago that is no way can be bad

I am not think you are want to start time on forum like that if you are care about community und friends at all... is just advice, I am hope things are get better und you are someone Ultima is happy for have but is not start random dislike from past for no reason

• Like 11
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Lucapy said:

I was dislike post for reason... is not reasonable for ask for dark weapon 80 hit for just pgf

the post does not say "only PGF" leaving room for an offer

it does say "PM me if you have an offer or want to work something out" in the post

You are not even interested in trading so there was no point.

• Dislike 5

damn lucky im not a mod i'd temp ban rude people like that. Redez is a good person, junk? thats quite the list of good gear. Your asking for a max stat/hit dm for a PGF unfortunately i have to bite my tounge for my time being here, or id state the obviouse with you sir.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, TheMerchant said:

the post does not say "only PGF" leaving room for an offer

it does say "PM me if you have an offer or want to work something out" in the post

You are not even interested in trading so there was no point.

She does have a point. You joined the forums two hours ago and your first post is trying to trade/sell a pgf. Maybe introduce yourself first so it looks less sketchy, or have proof you have a pgf so people don't think it's a scam?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

She does have a point. You joined the forums two hours ago and your first post is trying to trade/sell a pgf.

That wasnt their point at all what are you talking about.

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

have proof you have a pgf

Everything is done by trade box and I am not using DTs. what scam is even possible?

• Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

You joined the forums two hours ago

1 minute ago, TheMerchant said:

what scam is even possible?

Read then reconsider your statement.

• Haha 1

Man this kinda reminds me of that incident with that dude from a few months back who joined the forums and wanted to make guides for PSO but didn't even have the game downloaded yet.. 

Eerily similar.

3 minutes ago, JaceAvarice said:

Man this kinda reminds me of that incident with that dude from a few months back who joined the forums and wanted to make guides for PSO but didn't even have the game downloaded yet.. 

Eerily similar.

He still doesn't have it download and still gets on the forums lmao.

• Haha 3