a problem you've heard a thousand times before

so I had to redownload the psobb launcher after being away for a few months because it wasn't working. So I did, except I ended up with the same problem. As soon as I start up the launcher, before it even gets to the menu, it says psobb.exe has stopped working. I've gone into my anti-virus and made the file an exception and downloaded the latest update, but nothing seems to work. I've been going at this for like two hours now because I really didn't want to post a topic on something that's been talked about a hundred times before, but I'm at my wits end right now ><

PROBLEM SOLVED

Edited by JaceAvarice
  • Like 1

He said it was the launcher that was crashing so I don't think it was because of that

On 3/15/2018 at 9:57 AM, R-78 said:

He said it was the launcher that was crashing so I don't think it was because of that

he also said that it was psobb.exe stopped working (may be refering to the client as the launcher here) so it could still be the resolution

• Like 1

@griffeni Well I asked him in Chatbox when he made the post and he said it was the Launcher.

Either way he said the problem was solved, so maybe @JaceAvarice could tell us what it was? Before I lock this topic

I'm not sure honestly. The first few installs didn't work regardless of what I tried. Then one time it just did.. didn't really change or do anything different.Not sure what to tell you.

On a side note: I am using an off brand POS laptop made by a company that barely survives in the market, so that should be taken into consideration. xD

Edited by JaceAvarice