T> Gear for Gear if allowed

O9B066

Im not sure if this is allowed, the rules were pretty grey in this area, and for some reason theirs no forum moderator to fix issues around here, so if you click this link,(

then the rules link The first one their, it kicks you out, so if this is allowed.....

Who has a account on Ephinea they dont play but maybe have gear, or do play but want better gear here? (if this isnt allowed well disregard this topic, but i did check before posting this) anyways if that sounds like you, message me i have a bunch of max weapons, 7 WD's 8 RR's 2 sta's and the list goes on. i know paypal is a no no, I dont want dts here, dont ask cuz im trying to pack my shit and leave like alot of others do.

(also asked soly via PM last night he might of over looked it, but no answer, so to me this is allowed)

Edited by O9B066

Trading

To perform a trade, always prefer to use the Trade Window over dropping the items unless you encounter an error, in such a case remake your lobby and report the error to the staff.
If you decide to not use the trade window, in the event of an error of any kind, we might not offer support to recover your items.

You are forbidden of trading your PSOBB items for any 3rd party products or services not mentioned in these Terms except in an exceptional case approved by the staff, such cases are not general and only apply to the situation they were discussed and approved.
You are allowed to trade your PSOBB items for items in another game or a platform (market) like Steam however we do not encourage nor support it. We cannot undo trades involving 3rd parties and we won't restore items lost during such trades.
You are not allowed to trade items for currency in other games that is explicitly bought with real money, this includes steam funds, and anything similar in other games or platforms.
You are not allowed to trade your PSOBB items for gift cards of any type like steam, skype, etc.
If you fail to follow these rules we might take action against your account, this applies to the players on both sides of the trade.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Or destiny 

I don't suggest Destiny simply because they're dead af, besides the other obvious reasons you probably shouldn't go there. 

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't suggest Destiny simply because they're dead af, besides the other obvious reasons you probably shouldn't go there. 

And broomop will steal items from your bank and the GMs won't care

17 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

and steal the code off your computer, lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

I haven't heard much good but I have a have a backbone and say stuff and it's not liked while this person picks and chooses who to do stuff to... And of all gms it's always this same one so before my account gets banned and everything's lost I'll try to do something. Sucks cause theirs some cool people I play with here. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

I haven't heard much good but I have a have a backbone and say stuff and it's not liked while this person picks and chooses who to do stuff to... And of all gms it's always this same one so before my account gets banned and everything's lost I'll try to do something. Sucks cause theirs some cool people I play with here. 

Don't get banned plz n ty

• Like 2

Haha soon as I can pawn my shit off I'm deleting my accounts unless an issues is resolved and attempted to fix. The crap part is I can't say it openly cuz it'll be drama they'll say but it'd be more of an embarrassment cuz I'd have the most liked topic that day. 

if someone is making it hard for you here, you should say who tbh. That way other players can beware of that person, and also maybe we can do something about it as a community. Sad to see you go. Please reconsider.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, radezz said:

if someone is making it hard for you here, you should say who tbh. That way other players can beware of that person, and also maybe we can do something about it as a community. Sad to see you go. Please reconsider.

It's already being addressed, dealt with and 

Bump 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...