Closed

gabriel123

2 hours ago, hidden said:

why can't he though? i offered 70 pds you offered 66 pds, I offered more, that clearly means im willing to pay more than you, that doesn't mean he has to sell it by default just because you have 66 pds

It's nobody's right to tell gabriel he can't sell something  that's "his" just because he didn't know 12 people would want the item

Also i didn't offer, i clearly was saying this for a friend

• Like 1

In what rule book does it say this ? 

The PSO guidelines? 

or is it a real law by the government?

6 hours ago, SubZero said:

He can sell it to who ever offered first, and only that person, doesn't matter if anyone pays more or less.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hidden said:

The PSO guidelines? 

Are you really that arrogant?  i mean it's common decency to sell someone who asked first.. if he wanted to bargain for more then he could of auctioned..

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, hidden said:

The PSO guidelines? 

You could see I offered to pay his price in this thread, yet you sneak him a pm offering to pay 4 more pds? Never mind the rules, it’s a dick move. 

I would have paid more than your offer but this isn’t an auction. 

You may have noticed in other threads people will say something along the lines of “if starscreme doesn’t buy that, I will” that would put you next in line and is an acceptable way to behave. You wonder why people get pissy with you?

Edited by starscreme
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

How is me Pm'ing someone about an item ( THAT IS NOT EVEN SOLD TO ANYONE YET) a dick move? i told him if someone else wanted it he can sell it to who ever, but i'm sorry this is real life. not this perfect world where if starscreme says he wants to buy it, it HAS to be sold to him because he asked ! Nevermind someone is willing to pay more for the item ? I mean cmon now this is real life! ask anyone how buisness works. THIS IS HOW LIFE WORKS, ask anyone they are always going to sell their stuff to the highest bidder...... How can you get mad at me for bidding higher? pd's talk, you could of bought it , i told him if he had a higher offer take the higher offer, and he choose mine, guess i had highest offer... Long story short, You're not entitled any ITEM until it's in your inventory..... i don't even know why this is a big  deal? take the game way to seriously. it's just an item

Edited by hidden
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, hidden said:

How is me Pm'ing someone about an item ( THAT IS NOT EVEN SOLD TO ANYONE YET) a dick move? i told him if someone else wanted it he can sell it to who ever, but i'm sorry this is real life. not this perfect world where if starscreme says he wants to buy it, it HAS to be sold to him because he asked ! Nevermind someone is willing to pay more for the item ? I mean cmon now this is real life! ask anyone how buisness works. THIS IS HOW LIFE WORKS, ask anyone they are always going to sell their stuff to the highest bidder...... How can you get mad at me for bidding higher? pd's talk, you could of bought it , i told him if he had a higher offer take the higher offer, and he choose mine, guess i had highest offer... Long story short, You're not entitled any ITEM until it's in your inventory..... i don't even know why this is a big  deal? take the game way to seriously. it's just an item

There can't be bids if there isn't a auction <3

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, hidden said:

It seems like there is some issue with you. Whether it's begging for HH "because people in other timezones", claiming gm's wait for you to leave to start HH, claiming gm's have nerfed your account to stop you getting event drops, arguing with people in chatbox, arguing with people in the Lobby, etc, etc. You come off as a very entitled little kid, and now you're trying to tell me this is how life works lol, what are you, like 17 years old?

I really don't care about the MR. I don't know why but I'm gonna give you some advice. This is a very old game with a small amount of people, it doesn't matter if you're a dick or if people don't like you. But if you act the way you do in here IRL, then your going to end up pretty miserable. People aren't going to want to be your friend, employers aren't going to want to give you a job, girls aren't going to want to date you. You seem to attract arguments and controversy, that isn't a coincidence, it's because of the way you behave. Try and think about that. Or don't, you can tell me why I'm wrong and you're right. I don't care.

Edited by starscreme
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

1. Need a plunger for bringing up all that old crap?  And nice btw... So You know my life? xD I've been in a relationship for 4 years xD im 21 . and you spend more time on the game than i do.... I'm not starting problems, you're talking crap about my personal life just because you're salty that you didn't get a virtual item xD keep going this is amazing. what level of saltiness is this xD. I wish you did know me in real life. lol Words and pictures don't do justice.
  • Dislike 2

4 hours ago, hidden said:
  1. Need a plunger for bringing up all that old crap?  And nice btw... So You know my life? xD I've been in a relationship for 4 years xD im 21 . and you spend more time on the game than i do.... I'm not starting problems, you're talking crap about my personal life just because you're salty that you didn't get a virtual item xD keep going this is amazing. what level of saltiness is this xD. I wish you did know me in real life. lol Words and pictures don't do justice.

I give up.

Good luck to you. :) 

I sold the pro hidden because he was the first to look for me but he looked for me imbox own starscreme knows this because I told him that someone came first and offered me 70 pds and he even asked me to present a bigger answer. even so I sold the gun pro hidden because the first proposal was his independent of value or not because I stopped selling to others who offered me 20 pds more

22 minutes ago, gabriel123 said:

I sold the pro hidden because he was the first to look for me but he looked for me imbox own starscreme knows this because I told him that someone came first and offered me 70 pds and he even asked me to present a bigger answer. even so I sold the gun pro hidden because the first proposal was his independent of value or not because I stopped selling to others who offered me 20 pds more

I understood you had a higher offer from hidden, not he offered first. You even went on to ask me for a better offer than hidden. It wasn't until you got called out by zero that you changed your mind.

So you're saying hidden offered a random 4pd's more than what you were asking even though no one had asked to buy it first? Even hidden isn't claiming he offered first.

If hidden genuinely offered first then I apologise to him but the fact that he hasn't mentioned it makes me doubt it went down like that.

I'm so bored of this, all over a master raven :/

Edited by starscreme

3 minutes ago, starscreme said:

Eu entendi que você tinha uma oferta maior do oculto, não ele oferecia primeiro. Você ainda me pediu uma oferta melhor do que oculta. Não foi até que você tenha sido chamado por zero que você mudou de idéia.

Então, você está dizendo que oculto ofereceu um 4pd aleatório mais do que o que você estava perguntando, embora ninguém tivesse pedido comprá-lo primeiro? Mesmo escondido não está afirmando que ele ofereceu primeiro.

Se escondido genuinamente oferecido em primeiro lugar, peço desculpas para ele, mas o fato de ele não ter mencionado isso me faz duvidar que foi assim.

Estou tão entediado com isso, em todo um mestre de corvo:

sorry for the misunderstanding of when I entered my acc I came across your proposal I was going to accept your proposal but I looked at my message box and I saw that I had a proposal of hidden so I went through the schedule of the message sent to her had been sent a little after his and to inform you you told me about sending me a bigger proposal and how it is my right to get iten I decided to see it but I did not change my concept and I sold it because he asked me first if it was the other way around and You would have made the offer for me, I would have sold it to you for 66 pds.

the biggest problem was Sub Zero giving a guess without knowing what happened

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

Let's try to keep things chill. It is entirely up to the seller's discretion to choose to whom to sell their item (and although it doesn't actually matter, the seller did immediately state which came first in the original response). No more drama in here please.

• Like 2