Mode of Attack! - Favorite Class and ID to use

Class  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which class is your favorite to use?

• HuMar/Newearl - balance is my cup of tea!
    • HuCast/Caseal - The bigger the weapon..well the more kick-ass I am
    • RaMar/l - Resta, anyone?
    • RaCast/Caseal - Meatsacks dont stand a chance against my fire-power
    • FoMar/l - I am still lethal when i run out of fluids
    • FoNewm/Newearl - i may look like a weirdy, but my magic is !!BEAST!!
  2. 2. What is your favorite ID?

Depends...

Favourite classes are definitely HUcast, RAcast, RAmarl and FOmarl/newm. (undecided, FOnewm nuking power is great for E4 hunting, but FOmarl is fun) Can't decide on one, I like some variety. (mainly because it means I can fit different roles in a party rather than relying on everyone else)

Could never get into HUmar and RAmar... Resta power is way too weak. 450 or less power ftw. ._. Plus I think they're kind of ugly (HUmar shoulder and RAmar toilet.)

For IDs, I'd put Yellowboze/Redria on a HUcast, the other one a RAcast, Skyly on a RAmarl (easy Skyly hunts ftw) and Purplenum on the FO. I personally think Purple is a better E4 ID than Oran, as I prefer the Striker and Fanatic combo than the Lame and Fanatic combo (in different maps, obviously).

But overall; RAmarl/Skyly.

I voted Humar and Skyly because they have always been my first character to make on any verison of PSO.

Now the force that I have now (FOnewm) is without a doubt my favorite character I have.

I started a new Ramar on Ultima but seriously that character is a weaksauce compared to others so i would say

Racast with Oran or Redria... its my main Char. and i love it.

you get Wonderful Traps for Respective Tomorrow kinds of quests and situations wich u have to fight like 999999 mobs in each area

meaning that resta wont help you much because u have no time to breathe so u need quick healing plus (+) "Stunga" traps/weapons with effecs such as paralyze, freeze, confuse.

Also you dont get paralyzed or poisoned so all u need to carry with you is couple of mates & Sol Atomizers in case u get "electrocuted" or W/e the effect is called.

point is Racast and Hucast are Beasts!

Edited by Eweenn

I started a new Ramar on Ultima but seriously that character is a weaksauce compared to others so i would say

Racast with Oran or Redria... its my main Char. and i love it.

you get Wonderful Traps for Respective Tomorrow kinds of quests and situations wich u have to fight like 999999 mobs in each area

meaning that resta wont help you much because u have no time to breathe so u need quick healing plus (+) "Stunga" traps/weapons with effecs such as paralyze, freeze, confuse.

Also you dont get paralyzed or poisoned so all u need to carry with you is couple of mates & Sol Atomizers in case u get "electrocuted" or W/e the effect is called.

point is Racast and Hucast are Beasts!

Agreed. I have an idea for making Androids fair, tho. Give them traps that heal friendly players by same amount as:

Normal: Monomate

Hard: Monomate

V-Hard: Dimate

Ult: Trimate

Ridiculous that all other characters but androids can get hundreds of heals from all fluids PLUS they can use mates. Androids should be able to have a method to heal as well (standing still to heal is gay, just so any haters out there know XD). Not to mention traps cant be used in boss rooms - and they are VERY weak (damage traps)...BS in my opinion.

Edited by Adeum

If you keep running out of mates on an android, you are playing incorrectly. I rarely go through 10 Dimates and 10 Trimates when soloing on my HUcast/RAcast. Rather, half the amount.

Believe it or not, mates should also be your preferred healing device on a fleshie providing you don't need to heal others, as they are instant and don't have you standing there for 1/2 seconds. Sure, you could see it as a 'free heal', but if you've got a couple of Bulclaws over your head, using Resta is only going to make them split apart.

Also Damage Traps are very good in Challenge Mode on enemies weak to fire, but CM is broken here, so... o:

And if you're playing with some sort of decent support, you should rarely need mates anyway.