Panzer faust glitch

Legnauno01

Español

hola, hace tiempo conseguí un panzer faust y al usarlo me di cuenta que su ataque no produce la bola de fuego, así que solo ataca a un enemigo a la vez, sin importar que estén muchos enemigos muy cerca. pensé que era un error del arma, pero hoy conseguí otra y está igual. yo he visto en imágenes y videos en internet que el panzer faust ataca igual que el banana cannon, así que no sé a que se deba que mis panzer faust solo atacan a un enemigo a la vez.

English

hello, some time ago I got a panzer faust and when i use it, i notice that him attack don't produce the fireball, so it only attacks one enemy at one time, no matter how many close by. I thought it was a mistake of the weapon, but today I got another and it's the same. I have seen in images and videos on the internet that the panzer faust attacks like the banana cannon, so I do not know why it is that my panzer faust only attacks one enemy at a time.

You are talking about Iron Faust (which is an upgrade of your weapon), not Panzer Faust. Panzer Faust, only attacks 1 enemy, each shot, but Iron Faust has that "fireball" that you are talking, hitting multiple enemies.

To make an Iron Faust, you need to use a Photon Booster on your max grinded Panzer Faust. You can either buy it on Gallon's Shop (for 50 pds), or try to find one during this event. If you want to buy a Photon Booster, i recommend you buying from another player, since that way you will save some pds (usually people sell their Photon Boosters for less than 50 pds).

For more info about the weapon: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=004E01

You can also check where the Photon Booster drops here:

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 3

hace 10 minutos, jezbuz dijo:

You are talking about Iron Faust (which is an upgrade of your weapon), not Panzer Faust. Panzer Faust, only attacks 1 enemy, each shot, but Iron Faust has that "fireball" that you are talking, hitting multiple enemies.

To make an Iron Faust, you need to use a Photon Booster on your max grinded Panzer Faust. You can either buy it on Gallon's Shop (for 50 pds), or try to find one during this event. If you want to buy a Photon Booster, i recommend you buying from another player, since that way you will save some pds (usually people sell their Photon Boosters for less than 50 pds).

For more info about the weapon: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=004E01

You can also check where the Photon Booster drops here:

woo thanks again, jezbuz, i was worried, but now a try to found a photon booster, thank you.

Just now, Legnauno01 said:

woo thanks again, jezbuz, i was worried, but now a try to found a photon booster, thank you.

You are welcome! If you need help with it, i'm available to help you hunting one.