Farewell for now

Goodbye peeps :) met so many lovely people here but after going through lot of family and personal problems feel the need to work more on irl stuff and design and leave gaming for a bit, I'll still partially be around to help out with event banners and such, but as I have been absent from ingame for the past couple of months, will continue to be. glhf all :3

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Dw 1

Alright Itchy I understand I hope to see and hear from you again. It was great meeting you and I'll always owe you for helping me with the craptop I used to use. I'm always on discord if you wanna talk - Flarring

:(

Sad to hear that. Anything you need, hit me up on discord. Keep in touch. Hope everything somehow turns out well for you.

See ya "cuz"

Bye bye for now. I'll miss my nephew. But real life is more important. Keep in touch. You know I worry about you. We will be here if you decide to return.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

didnt u just start playing this pso in december? lol

:P well, November, December for forums but was actively on 15 hours or so each day and made lot of good friends, done the last 2 event banners and have been asked to continue to do so till further asked otherwise

• Like 1

I hope everything irl works out.  Know that you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.  It was a pleasure to play with you.

• Like 3

Take care and once your real life stuff is in order I hope to see you again.   

:) Best of Luck in your future endeavors :)