Retiring from the game Special mini event giveaway

Ragol99

Alright so I always had planned a mini event with a very nice prize pool. Seeing as its unlikely I have the time to play here on a regular basis again for some years. I figured I won't be returning after all. So I'm going to be hosting a mini event for one lucky soul to obtain nearly 100% of my gear from my duration here. 

Sadly I DO NOT have the items I sought for hosting such an event based off my original plans.

So here goes:

Required: each and every player choosing to participate MUST EQUIP NO MAG, 3 Godric/abilities 1 troll battle unit 1 From the depths shield and a - or negative hit % weapon(this weapon can still work so long as it has NO hit %s or negative hit % in it).

Sample of negative weapons that work

Laser 0/0/5/0/-5 

Laser 0/-5/0/-5/0

Laser 0/0/0/-5/0 

As long as the weapon has negative %s somewhere and no hit or negative hit if it has hit it CAN have a positive attribute (this is to make it more reasonable for people to find something to use to qualify)

If you have the above items to use congrats you can now partake in a chance to win a TON of awesome gear.

Simply put how this works when the event is live I will post here "EVENT is now live". Alongside a list of tasks to complete in game concurrently you will have a set amount of time to complete them in. (THIS WILL BE  EXTREMELY CHALLENGING WARNING) ...The one with the fastest and most efficient record  to post in the time limit will be declared the winner. 

I.E. sample list of tasks to be performed in no particular order(THIS IS NOT IT just an example to give all participates a rough idea)

1. Clear an ALL tower quests on ultimate solo without dying
  2. Clear all of seabed solo on ultimate without dying
  3. Clear all of episode 4 ultimate solo 
  4. Clear Quest X, Y and Z on ultimate solo
  5. Clear Forest offensive solo on ultimate
  6. Bring me a triple negative %s weapon
  7. First one to post a picture here/video of them hunting/finding X item
  8. Win 1 battle mode match 
  9. etc
  10. etc

Rules

1. YOU MUST USE ALL THE REQUIRED: GEAR SPECIFIED
  2. You must use the negative %s weapon the majority of the time in favor of the other weapons you are using during completion of the tasks
  3. As long as the negative %s weapon has NO  hit or negative hit % as long as it has negative %s somewhere even if an attribute is positive it is acceptable 
  4. You must post a video of each task being completed with proof of using only what is specified on the list nothing else but healing items and other base items in inventory during completion of the tasks 
  5. You can use one weapon from the list directly below rules on top of the ones on the list as well as any non rare weapons or common drops you feel up to using for weapons
  6. NO Sonicteam armor allowed no red rings or costumes no rares unless specified or it is negative hit % no dark weapons no overpowered weapons 
  7. Upon completion of everything the one with the most efficient and best times with the least amount of problems upon partaking in this will be declared the winner
  8. One player will win regardless I reserve the right to tweak this as deemed required to make it so everything can be completed (if it is impossible please remember I didn't get to do this the way I wanted I will address all areas of concern upon proof of needing to be done so/adjust accordingly)
  9. TBA upon final post of official start of this special mini event*Rules are subject to change before the official start date is released 

List of weapons (choose only one of the following to add to your list of gear the choice is yours so choose well!)

1. Guildmilla
  2. TYPE/ME mechgun charge or demon special
  3. Iron faust
  4. Spread needle
  5. Suppressed gun any special
  6. Elysion
  7. Chameleon scythe 
  8. Hand of justice
  9. Inferno Girasole
  10. Sealed J-sword(this one must be all 0s but is allowed to have hit % if chosen)
  11. Rabbit wand 
  12. Kalabolg
  13. Flowens sword
  14. Two kamui
  15. Asteron belt
  16. Izmaela 
  17. Axe of laconium 
  18. Yamigarusu
  19. Wok of akikos shop
  20. Madams umbrella
  21. Snow Queen
  22. Prophets of motav
  23. NUG2000 Bazooka any special
  24. Daisy chain
  25. Power glove
  26. Yunchang
  27. Tree clippers
  28. Nice shot
  29. Blood sword
  30. Partisan of lightning
  31. Red scorpio

I will disclose further details/info this weekend event will be scheduled as starting and the time allocation will be enclosed upon start date

I would appreciate people with the items to come forward and volunteer to test a list of tasks so I can tweak this to make it fair so people can achieve it.(this will still be very challenging regardless but I want it to be possible to complete not impossible)

Good luck @ all and stay tuned for further details or updates regarding this!

PS the sooner I get people willing to test it out so I can tweak it so its possible to complete in a timely and fair manner...the sooner event will launch officially thanks!(I need 2 or 3 volunteers to test out a list of tasks to complete who have the specified required gear in order to do so) -As soon as this is done I will tweak/adjust the rules and tasks accordingly so its fair and able to be completed successfully...I will announce an official start date then. The list of tasks to complete will be uploaded on the official start date along with more detailed instructions.

For further motivation prizes include PGF 4 maxed dark weapons 2 STA about 30-50++ high end items some dts custom gaels among much more!

Edited by Ragol99
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Cool event. Sorry to see you go dude. I barely play as it is, work has flooded my whole life. Hope you get tons of participants. It sounds like a fun event, hopefully people aren’t too lazy to follow the rules because as you may already seen from similar events in the past, if it ain’t easy your typical ultima player does not want it.

best of luck to you sir.:cr-bad-luck:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Cool event. Sorry to see you go dude. I barely play as it is, work has flooded my whole life. Hope you get tons of participants. It sounds like a fun event, hopefully people aren’t too lazy to follow the rules because as you may already seen from similar events in the past, if it ain’t easy your typical ultima player does not want it.

best of luck to you sir.:cr-bad-luck:

Aww thanks and yes work is taking me forever away from the time to commit to PSOBB. Right now its more or less in the trial stages once I get enough feedback and people willing to participate I will move onto the official release of the launch.:)

• Like 1

So... the time has finally come. Im sorry to see you go, bro. Im sure after you finish work you will come back again to enjoy pso for a few months at a time, so this aint goodbye! *sniffles* :3

Btw hope the event goes well man. Consider saving some for your return ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, radezz said:

So... the time has finally come. Im sorry to see you go, bro. Im sure after you finish work you will come back again to enjoy pso for a few months at a time, so this aint goodbye! *sniffles* :3

Btw hope the event goes well man. Consider saving some for your return ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it silver yeah its that time finally for me. I'll still drop by in forums once in a while and say hello. I'll try not to make this a sad mini event topic thread haha. I will miss you and all my dearest friends we can always keep in touch though buddy so don't worry this is more of a goodbye to ultima in game not my nearest and dearest of friends I made along the way here...;)Nevertheless thank you and yes I hope I get enough participates for this so it can be some good fun and rewarding for one lucky person!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

Aww thanks and yes work is taking me forever away from the time to commit to PSOBB. Right now its more or less in the trial stages once I get enough feedback and people willing to participate I will move onto the official release of the launch.:)

you should just stay and keep your hard earned stuff, you've only been here for a "year and some change" and usually people who leave always come back (i've seen it a lot lol) empty handed.

Just now, David S. Wilson said:

you should just stay and keep your hard earned stuff, you've only been here for a "year and some change" and usually people who leave always come back (i've seen it a lot lol) empty handed.

I've actually been here about 4 months longer then my forums account claims just didn't know forums existed back in the early days. Yes a lot do state so and many do come back this game is very unique and captivating. I won't be coming back even if I wanted too due to work related in real life things suffice to say. I appreciate the concern though.:P I'd always planned some special mini event and this is a little thank you from myself to ultima for all the special times and fun I had here during my stay.  

• Like 1

Looked interesting but I do not think many people have all those items. I am happy with my normal mags so I never went after ppp mags, also no godric/abilities. 

Either way good luck! That is one heck of a prize for who ever wins.

Edited by Skitso
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

I've actually been here about 4 months longer then my forums account claims just didn't know forums existed back in the early days. Yes a lot do state so and many do come back this game is very unique and captivating. I won't be coming back even if I wanted too due to work related in real life things suffice to say. I appreciate the concern though.:P I'd always planned some special mini event and this is a little thank you from myself to ultima for all the special times and fun I had here during my stay.  

well goodluck.

• Like 1

Seems interesting but I'm not sure how many people purposefully tekk to get negative started weps (I don't) and of course those who do would have a major advantage. It seems like blank weapons would be fine since those can be obtained easily in BPD. The rule where you state "no overpowered weapons" is very vague and subjective so I hope you clarify that with absolutely certainty so there's no ambiguity that causes issues during the event.

I think it's a good idea to have difficult challenges where you can compete against each other, but too many restrictions make it quite difficult to have the right gear to participate. I don't have a blank ppp mag but wouldn't equipping no mag have the same effect?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tru said:

Seems interesting but I'm not sure how many people purposefully tekk to get negative started weps (I don't) and of course those who do would have a major advantage. It seems like blank weapons would be fine since those can be obtained easily in BPD. The rule where you state "no overpowered weapons" is very vague and subjective so I hope you clarify that with absolutely certainty so there's no ambiguity that causes issues during the event.

I think it's a good idea to have difficult challenges where you can compete against each other, but too many restrictions make it quite difficult to have the right gear to participate. I don't have a blank ppp mag but wouldn't equipping no mag have the same effect?

no PPP mag?! i gotchu! 10pd ^_- XD

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tru said:

I wanted to make something fun interesting challenging and rewarding as a thank you to Ultima for my time spent here. (so it would appeal in some way or shape to the majority of people) As to the event itself originally my plan was to have about 10-20 of each specified required item to loan to people who were interested in trying. Sadly this isn't the case since I haven't played the game in some time now. Everything will be a bit more clear once I get volunteers for a couple test task lists and feedback for it. Just need to have enough interested people then to start the mini event officially. You make a good point on the PPP mag you might as well not equip a mag much easier then having everyone who doesn't already obtain one. Thanks for the insight I'll address that when this officially starts.;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

Required: each and every player choosing to participate MUST HAVE 1 PPP mag, 3 Godric/abilities 1 troll battle unit 1 From the depths shield and a - or negative hit % weapon(this weapon can still work so long as it has NO positive %s in it and all negative ones only).

I can lend my Flamberge [0/-20/-20/0|0] if anyone needs it xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1