Retiring from the game Special mini event giveaway

Ragol99

On 3/8/2018 at 5:22 AM, starscreme said:

I found a weapon that makes me want to take part in your event (plus the prizes look pretty sweet) :) I just need to get some of the other stuff together. I have a few questions though....

When you say "You must use the negative %s weapon the majority of the time" - this is a bit ambiguous. Using the neg stat weapon 51% of the time would be the majority, how will this be calculated? shots fired? time held? damage dealt?

Can the weapon from the list have %?

Hello, You just need to be seen in the video using the negative %s weapon the majority of the time is all. As long as that looks to be the case you'll be fine. Are you refering to the weapon off the list you can choose from? IF so the weapon you choose off that list of weapons can have whatever %s you want. Hope this helps clarify some of it for you. Prior to the start of this the rules will all be updated. Best of luck to you!:)

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

i've found a couple nice weapons with -5 hit can we use a couple that have negativa stats, plus the one oft he list?

You can use one weapon from the list directly below rules on top of the ones on the list as well as any non rare weapons or common drops you feel up to using for weapons

The above line is in the rules. Any non rare weapons you can use unlimited of. As long as the weapon that you use the majority of the time is the negative %s weapon you can use as many negative %s weapons as you want. Thats a good question for sure, thank you for bringing it to my attention. The weapon off the list is the list of weapons where you choose 1 rare weapon from to help you complete the list of tasks. As mentioned above the rare weapon you choose off the list can have any stats you see fit. I don't know how many realized that you can use any NON rare weapons you want. Again that is mentioned in the rules please keep in mind. So if you have charge vulcans 85 hit, a hell rifle with 65% hit etc etc...you can use unlimited number of NOn rare weapons. As well as whats specified in the rules/gear.;)

Let me be a little bit more clear so long as the negative %s weapons are non rare if your using more then one. 

Edited by Ragol99
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 10:28 AM, Ragol99 said:

So far here is the list I compiled of everyone who will participate. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone thus far.

1. @PSOAddict
  2. @09B066
  3. @maplefusion
  4. @chrisNL
  5. @Ruler
  6. TBA

When we have roughly 20 interested people(perhaps less we'll see) I will make an announcement here. Updating the rules for the mini event and providing an official launch date/time.

You'll have ample time to gather the gear ask around. Most of the troll units are worthless anyhow. Someone who has spares yet doesn't plan to participate could lend you them.

It will be announced here when it officially starts. As you can see we still have very few participants.:) 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

what event is this? well its not important. ill participate

Glad to hear it. :) Just hope we get 20 players here very soon come on people!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 5:23 PM, Ragol99 said:

Glad to hear it. :) Just hope we get 20 players here very soon come on people!

i just read half the rules and changed my mind. good luck ragol, im dropping out

• 1 month later...

Damn with the things being offered as prices I figured more than 20 would jump in to participate. Well In reality I didn’t expect less from Lazy ultima players lol . I’ve also seen people do less cmode  in this server,or you can do some sort of battle mode Royale. Or what I would do is name x amount of items in the game that you know you can only find by actually playing hours of the game like magician tp or wizard technique. Odd items like that of your choosing from a big list and whoever collects let’s say for example 10 gets either first pick or they get put in a raffle that will give you the chance to pick the first picker. Don’t know if anything that I wrote made sense. Just throwing ideas out there.

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 1