Retiring from the game Special mini event giveaway

Ragol99

sad to see u leaving

but well yea ... tbh i cant be bothered to do that much stuff - especially if i dont know what i can win ^^ i personally think it would be a better incentive for participants if they knew about the rewards

it even takes quite some effort to get started cuz of all the stuff u want ppl to wear; if u get some to participate im pretty sure the majority is already good equipped, plays on this server for a longer time and therefore doesnt really need more high tier stuff - maybe u could consider to give new players access too? (just a thought here, not tryin to be offensive :))

good luck dude

EDIT:

wrong suggestion my bad, didnt read the opening post properly, but 2nd part of my post is still a thing, isnt it?

Edited by MulciberOrbis
typo

On 2/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, Ragol99 said:

For further motivation prizes include PGF 4 maxed dark weapons 2 STA about 30-50++ high end items some dts custom gaels among much more!

10 minutes ago, MulciberOrbis said:

but well yea ... tbh i cant be bothered to do that much stuff - especially if i dont know what i can win ^^ i personally think it would be a better incentive for participants if they knew about the rewards

dark weapons are going around 450-550 atm...thats 4, thats 2 grand alone, plus 2 sta, not sure on their price, but prolly atleast 2-250...pushing 3 grand plus more, and you cant be bothered!?!?!?!?!?!

so you got better gear then this?  its worth it like crazy!

OH! dont forget about that PGF...350+ cant be bothered though sounds pretty rude to a cool dude, im pretty sure you dont have this stuff, you sound like this is junk compared to what you have.

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1

lol calm down ^^ seems like i missed that in the opening post - my bad sorry. the stuff is really nice. makes my first post a bit unnecessary haha

but yes i still cant be bothered doing that (dont have the stuff he wants and takes too much time imo)

32 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

cant be bothered though sounds pretty rude to a cool dude, im pretty sure you dont have this stuff, you sound like this is junk compared to what you have.

im not a native speaker, maybe thats why. wasnt trying to sound rude in any way.

never said his stuff is junk, just tried to tell him about my thoughts

Edited by MulciberOrbis
  • Like 3

Again anyone interested in this mini event please post here thank you. Getting a lot of negative feedback it seems which I don't really understand what for. If the prize pool doesn't motivate people or just the fun of something different.  I need more participates in order to start this. I can't start a mini event with only 1 or 2 people interested in it.  I'll give this a couple of weeks here for anyone interested in entering. Might be the valentines event is still active right now so people would rather hunt then partake in this?

On 2/16/2018 at 6:08 PM, tru said:

I imagine if your windows xp computer is strong enough to run pso it should be strong enough to record videos. Try camstudio 

I tried this. I had crippling slow motion on my PC the entire time this was on my PC. It also gave me at least 6 other programs. Thank goodness I was able to remove them all. Not good for me. But good luck to all.

Also, best wishes to @Ragol99. I hope your RL journey is successful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2018 at 11:09 AM, JADE said:

I tried this. I had crippling slow motion on my PC the entire time this was on my PC. It also gave me at least 6 other programs. Thank goodness I was able to remove them all. Not good for me. But good luck to all.

Also, best wishes to @Ragol99. I hope your RL journey is successful.

Thank you @JADE ;) I'm sure it will be. I'll miss playing here though with @everyone. Reminder again to anyone interested in this mini event to post here thank you, and happy hunting!

On 3/1/2018 at 8:22 AM, chrisNL said:

il join aswell if this is thill a thing (:

As it stands now it is still on going. Just waiting on getting enough interested people to officially launch the event. Nice to see a few more take an interest best of luck to you all.:)

• Like 1

So far here is the list I compiled of everyone who will participate. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone thus far.

1. @PSOAddict
  2. @09B066
  3. @maplefusion
  4. @chrisNL
  5. @Ruler
  6. TBA

When we have roughly 20 interested people(perhaps less we'll see) I will make an announcement here. Updating the rules for the mini event and providing an official launch date/time.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:10 AM, Ruler said:

I'd join but I don't have any of the gear yet 

You'll have ample time to gather the gear ask around. Most of the troll units are worthless anyhow. Someone who has spares yet doesn't plan to participate could lend you them.

Edited by Ragol99
  • Like 2

I found a weapon that makes me want to take part in your event (plus the prizes look pretty sweet) :) I just need to get some of the other stuff together. I have a few questions though....

When you say "You must use the negative %s weapon the majority of the time" - this is a bit ambiguous. Using the neg stat weapon 51% of the time would be the majority, how will this be calculated? shots fired? time held? damage dealt?

Can the weapon from the list have %?

Edited by starscreme
  • Like 1