Retiring from the game Special mini event giveaway

Ragol99

ok, i know this run is ugly, its just to make sure video records, and a quick try with this gear, its going to be hard especially tower. Im going to try to find another -h weapon and try again.

getting used to abuelta battle, to combo is hard coming from a c/battle

Edited by O9B066

Well, it's a relief to see you posted, at least. With the long silence, I was honestly starting to get worried for you.

I'm really glad you were around when I started up, though. Incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to join others to try hard or just have fun? You'll be missed.

• Thanks 2

i probably wont be able to take part, I dont have any of the items required  , also I doubt i could really do any of the tasks solo with my hand injury , will just be too demanding for me, I hope u come back in the summer again and u can always discord me to chat anytime , Def one of my best friends here and hope to stay in touch nomatter whats going on =)

• Like 2

got OBS set up, trying a new char, had a little better luck. East tower wont be as bad as seabed i dont think. ( i hope you dont expect anyone to clear olga or gal like this lol). I think the main issue is going to be those episode 2 bulls, mainly in west tower with those charging scythe dudes, and big lion sounding flowers all at once. Hopefully they dont put green names on, cuz i wont even try ep4 with elcaires.... 

Still getting used to this abuelta battle thing, cant do a 180 and shoot like i used to be able to without shooting at a wall so just gotta get the timing down.

this area seems the most realistic to do, along with temple. The dying is going to be the hard part. Tommorow morning when i get up and on, i will give it a good wack at seabed and west tower, until i die atleast. 

Edited by O9B066

11 hours ago, Kikori said:

Well, it's a relief to see you posted, at least. With the long silence, I was honestly starting to get worried for you.

I'm really glad you were around when I started up, though. Incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to join others to try hard or just have fun? You'll be missed.

I wanted to give something back to the community while catering to most people here in some way. Thanks for the kind words I had a lot of fun when we played together as well. ;)

Hopefully this event gets squared away soon enough here so it can start. Provided I get enough people interested in doing it. While it is no doubt going to be a challenge it should also be rather fun, and different. ;)

8 hours ago, O9B066 said:

got OBS set up, trying a new char, had a little better luck. East tower wont be as bad as seabed i dont think. ( i hope you dont expect anyone to clear olga or gal like this lol). I think the main issue is going to be those episode 2 bulls, mainly in west tower with those charging scythe dudes, and big lion sounding flowers all at once. Hopefully they dont put green names on, cuz i wont even try ep4 with elcaires.... 

Still getting used to this abuelta battle thing, cant do a 180 and shoot like i used to be able to without shooting at a wall so just gotta get the timing down.

this area seems the most realistic to do, along with temple. The dying is going to be the hard part. Tommorow morning when i get up and on, i will give it a good wack at seabed and west tower, until i die atleast. 

If anything it just looks rather time consuming. More worried about finding out what areas would be impossible with these restrictions. If any are I'll remove them from the list of possible tasks to complete. Given the potential reward for winning I'd say the time is justified for it.

11 hours ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

i probably wont be able to take part, I dont have any of the items required  , also I doubt i could really do any of the tasks solo with my hand injury , will just be too demanding for me, I hope u come back in the summer again and u can always discord me to chat anytime , Def one of my best friends here and hope to stay in touch nomatter whats going on =)

No worries buddy you've always been one of my nearest and dearest friends here. I'll keep in touch for sure man.:)

18 hours ago, tru said:

It's actually super easy to record gameplay. I've used stuff like camstudio, bandicam, fraps (there's a way to get the full version for free) and maybe others which are free to download and easy to use. Even though my laptop is crap it works fine. It's probably more effort to download and play pso on ultima, than it is to record what's playing on your screen. I can help people out if needed too.

OK...I have windows xp. I can't find a recording program that works on it for free. The best I found records for 3 minutes max and makes my PC have death slow motion. Good luck on the event. Too bad technology will be a main factor to determine the participants. I wish I had the ability to record my runs. But, alas, I will just be a cheerleader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So this is west tower, a little bit of it. The bulls are going to be a big problem especially more then one at a time. I tried a couple different configurations here ill have to lvl her a bit i was 3 ata shy of using a IF so i had to take one godric's off. definately a FS would be nice, in addition to one other from that list, atleast for seabed. did this in two parts to keep it quick to upload, but either way its the same size at the end (duh me)

p2

I need to get that other 3 ata, and i will give these a better try, with all of your equips on. I do think mainly using the negative stat weapon the most will be the most hardest part of this challenge tbh.

• Thanks 1

@Ragol99 I think you should keep some weapons in case one day you want to play again even for a few moments. It is always good to see them walking there.

:onion-head27:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JADE said:

OK...I have windows xp. I can't find a recording program that works on it for free. The best I found records for 3 minutes max and makes my PC have death slow motion. Good luck on the event. Too bad technology will be a main factor to determine the participants. I wish I had the ability to record my runs. But, alas, I will just be a cheerleader.

I imagine if your windows xp computer is strong enough to run pso it should be strong enough to record videos. Try camstudio 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2018 at 7:06 PM, Ragol99 said:

Alright your list of tasks to complete is as follows

1. Clear all of seabed on ultimate solo
  2. Clear east and west tower quests solo on ultimate
  3. Clear Temple on ultimate solo without dying (if you die you must restart the entire temple from scratch in a new room)
  4. Clear malicious uprising #2 solo
  5. Clear episode 4 ultimate solo every area
  6. Clear Wrath of the forest on ultimate solo
  7. Clear Caverns of gloom solo on ultimate
  8. Find a rappys beak and take a screenshot of it
  9. Complete todays rate on ultimate solo
  10. Win 1 battle mode match against anyone and post the winning screenshot

This seems really hard! Even if the monsters werent buffed on this server, this is still going to be tough to do solo.  I like the idea of it being challenging, just hope people can actually finish.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ana G.5 said:

@Ragol99 I think you should keep some weapons in case one day you want to play again even for a few moments. It is always good to see them walking there.

:onion-head27:

i tried he wouldnt listen =( lol he's determined to leaveee ;p

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

Anyone who is interested in participating in this event please reply here thank you.

I am, but as we spoke about the circumstances...an a for effort doesnt really mean much in real life lol 

• Like 1