Confirmed Valentines Drops 2018

Lipelis

4 hours ago, R-78 said:

Probably the best presentation I've seen so far.

yeah thats true actually.

i got a bbs on a sorcer, viridia, but like i said the drops are the same as last years, so you should just copy paste this 

into your alot nicer looking table.

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

... like i said the drops are the same as last years, so you should just copy paste this 

into your alot nicer looking table.

Since either you or I are part of the Ultima staff, I can't take your assumption for granted and decide for everyone. Even if sharing this drop chart to hunt is surely usefull ⎯ thank you for that btw ⎯ I'd rather prefer to stick to fresh confirmations from people playing right now and who knows? Maybe get a more complete list than last year!

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

i got a bbs on a sorcer, viridia...

Which difficulty and episode?

Edited by Kettor

3 hours ago, Kettor said:

Since either you or I are part of the Ultima staff, I can't take your assumption for granted and decide for everyone. Even if sharing this drop chart to hunt is surely usefull ⎯ thank you for that btw ⎯ I'd rather prefer to stick to fresh confirmations from people playing right now and who knows? Maybe get a more complete list than last year!

Which difficulty and episode?

Enemy and id are the same as last year, though I adjusted the rates so that ep2 and ep4 are more desirable places to hunt than ep1 is this year, last year didn't quite hit the mark right.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Enemy and id are the same as last year, though I adjusted the rates so that ep2 and ep4 are more desirable places to hunt than ep1 is this year, last year didn't quite hit the mark right.

i was hunting mr on ep2 no luck then i run ep1 and two had drop already

9 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Wouldn't that mean you were due to get double in ep2 then too?
It's still the the start of the event, don't try to draw conclusions yet.

tru maybe  there more dark bringer spawn in ep1 then sniow zoa on ep2 or the lulu on ep4...i try towel west and no luck