It is not fair to keep the belras as they are now. Every player are not equipped to deal with them, like they were before. As i'm see many level 200 players and so called "pro players" doing very low damage or 0s to the belras so demons is ideal for kill them otherwise be more difficult.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

We need some type of strong monsters for us strong players to have fun with, if everything fades away then the entire thing just gets boring.

i know some people aren't that strong and want to hunt things easier but tbh it's "ultimate" mode and it's not suppose to be a walk in the park without the right gear or people.

maybe we need another mode? something that requires only level 200's can join? =) lol

It seems like you have a hard time forgetting not everyone has a DW/STA. How are people supposed to get things like spread needle if they're always getting one-shot by Belras? lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, theancientsam said:

the berlas should be stronger! lol

freeze>demons>dammage>dead

one of the few enemies in the game that dont just fall over flat...

we need that cranked mode or whatever its called, a harder version of ultimate.

imo berlas should be a bit weaker but maybe not AS weak as ep 2, or as weak as they used to be.

The belra of the "ultimate" mode must have the strength of the "ultimate" mode and not a "buffed belra". Remember that not all players have the "best weapons"  :onion117:

Still, I agree that there should already be a new level of difficulty for players with good weapons. A cracked mode as they say, Super ultimate, inferno mode, Dead mode, nightmare mode, or whatever they want to call it.  :D

But honestly if such a mode were to come into existence, I'm sure that when all the enemies of the same room are stronger (and not just the belra), all those "experienced super warriors" will come out crying from the room.  :onion113:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

It seems like you have a hard time forgetting not everyone has a DW/STA. How are people supposed to get things like spread needle if they're always getting one-shot by Belras? lol

i didnt get a DW/ST till a year after playing and i did fine on belras, plus when it comes to ruins people don't usually play alone so finding a partner(s) should be the best way to achieve what you're looking for plus majority of pso is helpful. if anything no one is complaining about "baranz" and there literally the most dangerous enemy on pso bcuz there is no survival if too many rockets hit you.

17 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

if anything no one is complaining about "baranz" and there literally the most dangerous enemy on pso bcuz there is no survival if too many rockets hit you.

That's why no one goes to missions in the mines :onion-head65:. And also the baranz has strength but does not have much resistance like buffed belra. Most of them play in ruins anyway.

And the problem comes when you play a "quest" where more than "4 belras" appear together.

And I say the same, if the players who go on the mission do not carry "good weapons" (we speak of good% and good special) it will become hell for them (no matter what the 4 players are) I understand that you do not have problems Zerk. But you have "good weapons" but I repeat that not everyone has them.

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

That's why no one goes to missions in the mines :onion-head65:. And also the baranz has strength but does not have much resistance like buffed belra. Most of them play in ruins anyway.

And the problem comes when you play a "quest" where more than "4 belras" appear together.

And I say the same, if the players who go on the mission do not carry "good weapons" (we speak of good% and good special) it will become hell for them (no matter what the 4 players are) I understand that you do not have problems Zerk. But you have "good weapons" but I repeat that not everyone has them.

I agree, but if u dont have good gear then join rooms or ask for help... im usually on alot and so is other OP players who are bored and want something to do.

besides belra, people always do just that on events when the mission is hard af they gather a FO and someone with a DM/DF, plus alot of people have OP weapons now so help shouldn't

be hard to find. I just think belra's were ment to be OP just like episode 2 whereas flowers one shot automatically and delbiters pack a huge punch so why not give episode 1 atleast one

enemy worth struggling for since episode 1 is the easiest episode on PSO for technically all the classes. But if belra's do get debuffed then oh well lol

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

This. Tell that retard to get off his retarded fucking ass and turn off the buff that should have been off 3 months ago. How the fuck are people defending this? You're all retarded.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

I agree, but if u dont have good gear then join rooms or ask for help... im usually on alot and so is other OP players who are bored and want something to do.

besides belra, people always do just that on events when the mission is hard af they gather a FO and someone with a DM/DF, plus alot of people have OP weapons now so help shouldn't

be hard to find. I just think belra's were ment to be OP just like episode 2 whereas flowers one shot automatically and delbiters pack a huge punch so why not give episode 1 atleast one

enemy worth struggling for since episode 1 is the easiest episode on PSO for technically all the classes. But if belra's do get debuffed then oh well lol

You must forget what it's like to be a noob then. I could hardly ever find OP people that were willing to help hunt stuff I needed so it was mostly just me and a couple other noob friends. We were able to do Ruins just fine with UR and some buffs. I don't think we would have been able to do that if Belras were 1HKOing us left and right, lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

You must forget what it's like to be a noob then. I could hardly ever find OP people that were willing to help hunt stuff I needed so it was mostly just me and a couple other noob friends. We were able to do Ruins just fine with UR and some buffs. I don't think we would have been able to do that if Belras were 1HKOing us left and right, lol.

well yea but times have changed. it's 2018 and most people are alot stronger than they were back then. but even if belras were to go back to normal people will still die or take a tad bit of time to kill it cuz belra's were always strong.

1 minute ago, David S. Wilson said:

well yea but times have changed. it's 2018 and most people are alot stronger than they were back then. but even if belras were to go back to normal people will still die or take a tad bit of time to kill it cuz belra's were always strong.

They were never 1hko strong though except during events. Also there's always going to be noobs. Just because a few more people have DWs doesn't mean that you should be geared to the brim just to be able to do ruins.

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

They were never 1hko strong though except during events. Also there's always going to be noobs. Just because a few more people have DWs doesn't mean that you should be geared to the brim just to be able to do ruins.

true

On 2/10/2018 at 6:34 PM, 3Psy said:

"something will happen" is a bit blur, and if something had to happen it should already have. i don't want to appear ccringefull but make belra normal before "the thing" happen.

I'll still add it to the list ;) thank you for the reply

Your Welcome (rude ass)

Indi Belras are no longer buffed.

I am locking this thread.

• Thanks 2