Hello, I and lots of people we are concerned about the fact that the buff from halloween on indi belra is still on. And that issue will continue if nobody take any action.

I'm not saying it's a good or a bad thing, but maybe we can make things more enjoyable an playable, because right now it's a real pain to just hunt weapons in ruins in ultimate.

so what are the options?

*Debuff indi belra

*increase drop rate on indi belra

*Something may happen

these are just suggestions made in a hurry, i will surely modified the post, so in encourage you to respond even if, like me you're not use to talk a lot on the forum.

Sincirely Bi0.

-Indi Belra will be unbuff for Valentine Event.

Edited by 3Psy
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, 3Psy said:

Hello, I and lots of people we are concerned about the fact that the buff from halloween on indi belra is still on. And that issue will continue if nobody take any action.

I'm not saying it's a good or a bad thing, but maybe we can make things more enjoyable an playable, because right now it's a real pain to just hunt weapons in ruins in ultimate.

so what are the options?

*Debuff indi belra

these are just suggestions made in a hurry, i will surely modified the post, so in encourage you to respond even if, like me you're not use to talk a lot on the forum.

Sincirely Bi0.

I think he's on to something here. If we are gonna keep them buff, at least give them a better drop to make the 2 minutes it takes to kill each other worth while.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 3Psy said:

so what are the options?

*Debuff indi belra

Sincirely Bi0.

I just talked to R-78 about this a few days ago , and she said has already asked larva about it a few times recently . im sure something will happen soon =)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

I just talked to R-78 about this a few days ago , and she said has already asked larva about it a few times recently . im sure something will happen soon =)

"something will happen" is a bit blur, and if something had to happen it should already have. i don't want to appear ccringefull but make belra normal before "the thing" happen.

I'll still add it to the list ;) thank you for the reply

Edited by 3Psy
  • Like 1

Just asked him again.

The Indi Belras should be unbuffed once he uploads the drop charts for Valentine event.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Just asked him again.

The Indi Belras should be unbuffed once he uploads the drop charts for Valentine event.

ok ok thanks that is a relief.

Edited by 3Psy

55 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Just asked him again.

Omg are we actually getting a drop chart this time? O:

• Like 1

I mean, when he changes the drops xD I dont know

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I mean, when he changes the drops xD I dont know

WE NEED IT

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 3Psy said:

so what are the options?

*Debuff indi belra

*Something may happen

Sincirely Bi0.

-Indi Belra will be unbuff for Valentine Event.

thanks :D ( i didn't reactioned because i can't anymore lol ) but i agree with you and yeah r.78 asked to larva alot so something will happen in a nearly soon ^^

the berlas should be stronger! lol

freeze>demons>dammage>dead

one of the few enemies in the game that dont just fall over flat...

we need that cranked mode or whatever its called, a harder version of ultimate.

imo berlas should be a bit weaker but maybe not AS weak as ep 2, or as weak as they used to be.

• Like 3

I think people really overestimate how little they were buffed. They aren't actually that strong... without the buff they only tickle you and have no reason to exist. With the buff, they honestly aren't strong enough to need demon's, and they hit just hard enough to make their movement denial mechanic actually interesting instead of insignificant.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

We need some type of strong monsters for us strong players to have fun with, if everything fades away then the entire thing just gets boring.

i know some people aren't that strong and want to hunt things easier but tbh it's "ultimate" mode and it's not suppose to be a walk in the park without the right gear or people.

maybe we need another mode? something that requires only level 200's can join? =) lol