Looking for new Bros.

Drinkbeer87

Looking for an active team for mindless rolling face on keyboard for hours on end.

Or a chill end game team that is pretty active and wants to work together to get those shiny red boxes. I prefer this option of course.

I currently only play one character, Kireek Lv 200 HuCast Viridia ID ofcourse to stay legit.  Has pretty decent gear. 

I have all voice chats that are relevant. 

I don't mind long strolls through TTF to help lv teammates. Within reason of course.

Prefer adults that arent offended easily but know how to walk that fine line.

I am also leveling a Ranger who is currently around lv 110 RaMar Skyly ID just havent found a group that will make leveling a fun experience.

If I sound like you're type hit me up.

• Like 2

Honestly, it sounds like it would be fun to team with you. I'm not really part of a team, but I'll hit you up for some duo hunting of vday stuff when that starts. I actually need to hunt most things it seems. I normally play FOnewm unless I have to play another class and I'd be down to chat on discord or something.

Bro!! Like will we be making a “ bros team “ with the team flag as frank from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia. I’m down for this. My team is long gone and I’m looking for purpose to not entirely quit and give all my gear to the shops. I’m down to hunt for events and year round gear and stuff. I’m also active in time attack and challenge mode if you want to expand your horizons. Only downside is I’m available only after 8pm EST time. Nothing before that. Let me know if my sales pitch won your heart,

yours not truly, 

STARLORD

• Haha 1

Im always up for playing with anyone. I don't care for drama. I'v played since the Original Dreamcast release and still own mint copys for DC & Gamecube so I just genuinely love the game. Im all for helping people grind for stuff they need/ want. There is very little I need so Im in it for the kills and nostalgia and some @$$ hattery ofcourse.

Im all for teamming up Tru, I've always had a good experience buying stuff from you and seem like a pretty chill person. And no good comp is complete without a good FO.

Starlord you'r more than welcome to come get you're brosif on. I would hate to see someone quit do to not having fun people to play with.

i will be your new friend.. i dont get offended easily and i got boobs.. that always help XD jk

but seriously. ill be friends with you.. ill hunt the house down with you haha

• Haha 3

Hello ^^

well i am not an adult but i am like one lol :"L i also wanna say i am a good player and i can be online at the most time of the week, less in the weekend or morning of all  the other days, i also have a Lv 200 Hucast Robo-OP:" Grenill, lv 200 Racaseal DarkWinte Purplenum, Lv 200 Fomarl Bounce Pinkal, Lv 156 Hunewear >Kefla_ Redria , Lv160 Racast Sr.SaD Whitill , i also have a viridia,bluefull,another redria and blue lol and a skyly Ramar but i don't have dm, i mostly have Racast/caseal, Force and hunter gear than Ranger human gear.

Edited by Moiy Sanchez

Hello,

you sound like one of the guys which is cool :) .... if you would like to play some time just hit me up via pm on here.  I have all char classes and IDs :)  

• Like 1