I cant launch the game :(

1 hour ago, ジェイソン said:

Can someone help me fix the issue. i already downloaded the installer and patched it but somehow the game always crash everytime i open it. so sad

system?

windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows10???

mac??

:onion-head49:

Hi Jason!

As others have pointed out it is likely either the resolution, or antivirus causing issues.

If you still have problems after trying those two things, can you explain in which manner it is crashing? Does it get to the title screen? Does it crash immediately upon being open?

Which antivirus are you using? Which resolution are you using? 

お手数をおかけしますが、引き続きよろしくお願い致します。

2 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

You can always try running the game trough PSOBB.exe, so it bypasses the Launcher settings and run with native options. I guess it will save working configurations after you exit game.

All settings are stored in the registry and the game does not modify them, only the launcher.
Either way if the launcher is able to start (and start the game), then it is not the issue.

Okay I am having same issue. I have windows 10 OMEN NVidia GEFORCE GTX 1050 Core i7 7th Gen and it opens up to the black screen and it says psobb.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the progam to stop working correctly. Windows will close the progam and notify you if a solution is available. ANd of course windows 10 did not notify me to fix the issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the progam multiple times and it still does not configure. I have tried extracting psobb.exe to the latest update with the app 9zip.

Edited by BLACKHEART

I just found this server and tried to start up, but I'm experiencing the same issue as Blackheart.  I'm on Windows 10, Antivirus has been disabled, launcher is set to run in Administrator mode.  I've also cycled through all of the available resolutions (with 32 bit color, haven't tried altering that or other graphic options yet).  Graphics card is NVidia GTX 960.  I've been trying to figure out how to add PSOBB to the DEP exception list, but can't seem to figure it out for windows 10.  Any help would be appreciated!

35 minutes ago, ccbm71586 said:

I just found this server and tried to start up, but I'm experiencing the same issue as Blackheart.  I'm on Windows 10, Antivirus has been disabled, launcher is set to run in Administrator mode.  I've also cycled through all of the available resolutions (with 32 bit color, haven't tried altering that or other graphic options yet).  Graphics card is NVidia GTX 960.  I've been trying to figure out how to add PSOBB to the DEP exception list, but can't seem to figure it out for windows 10.  Any help would be appreciated!

google "dep exception list windows 10"  then first link about ---   online-tech-tips.com/windows.../disable-turn-off-dep  --- it says how to turn it off step by step with images.

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-xp/disable-turn-off-dep-windows/

if that does not work,  try to update the entire game by downloading the update in the download section.

and if non of that work let us know here.

I'd suggest to add an exception in your antivirus for the game folder, and you should probably disable it while you update the game.

I don't know why in the last few months the game has been flagged quite a lot more than usual.