AHH HELP! Newbie Alert!!

Dharog

Hi guys,

i started PSO yesterday. I have to say the community is really nice so far.

Im a HUcast on lvl 42.

I did some TTF Ultima games and high lvl ppl helped me out.

Should i continue with ttf games or what is the best way to level ?

And what my equip should look like ? Rocking with a Pallasch +2 right now. Should i play on hard or stick with normal to a certain level ?

Thank you!

unfortunately x5 exp has just finished so levlling is gonna slow down a bit for you.

TTF is good for levelling up to 100, then you can do CCA ult and kill gal gryphon for fast exp but both can be a bit boring if that's all your going to do. With TTF, people like to run TTFU (ultima TTF) thinking that more enemies = more exp, but you can run VR TTF a lot faster and just boss rush for faster exp

Play on the highest difficulty you can (unless you dying a lot solo).

don't get attached to your Pallasch +2! Just pick up weapons as you go, you can't really equip anything that great til you level up a bit more. Look out for Armour with 4 slots that you can add units to.

You're well past Normal mode.  As starscreme said, you should play on the highest difficulty you can (at this point Very Hard episode 1 is open to you).  I would tend to agree about TTF being better than TTFU for leveling, but I would advise against doing this exclusively.  There are plenty of interesting things on the server that many people don't know about because they never take the time to run new or different things.  Not saying that TTF isn't a great way to level, but after 100-200 runs it can get extremely tedious.  Switching things up will keep the game interesting.

On weapons, at level 40 you don't really have access to any of the weapons that most players would consider worth using.  Especially on ultima where progression is accelerated, it isn't worth investing in gear right now and instead use whatever drops.  Around level 140 you'll start to build up the arsenal of 'good' weapons that you'll mainly be using.

you can get to lvl 100 prettie fast just keep playing ttfu and kill all monster,,,what i do is get a high lvl help you kill all the boss,then go back solo and kill alll the monster.

5 run on hard, and about 10 to 15 run on very hard,to 90 

not 100% correct but keep playing ttfu

and don't take advice from claire, that gurl dun know what she's talking about she'll only get you in trouble and dw  huehuehue