Youtube Following

Zola

4 hours ago, Zola said:

Hey yall! It been a minute but I am looking for suggestions on what quest  I should do a video for, I am gonna probably do it today so if you want to Join in let me know!

Did you ever end up doing PPP?  I'd love to see a video of that.

(Power Plant Plight)

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zola said:

I've never played that before, sounds like a good idea to me lets do it

16 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Did you ever end up doing PPP?  I'd love to see a video of that.

(Power Plant Plight)

Both damn good options for a video !!

• Like 2

this is pretty sweet to watch

this i dont think can be done by a cast on this server, if you dont have s&d your doing 0's to mobs in roct, and macho blades dont work so, i think i seen a fomarl video where a fomarl solo'd it too which is more legit then a cast on this server.

note to self, dont ever play with this person on a 4 man team, and be exposed for a true roct scrub

Edited by O9B066

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

this i dont think can be done by a cast on this server, if you dont have s&d your doing 0's to mobs in roct, and macho blades dont work so, i think i seen a fomarl video where a fomarl solo'd it too which is more legit then a cast on this server.

note to self, dont ever play with this person on a 4 man team, and be exposed for a true roct scrub

I wouldn't necessarily say one can be exposed as a scrub, I played with him before and it's basically a mixture of knowing the spawn spots,time,weakness, and itm swapping etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Hi :onion-head03:

Yes it's definitely easier and faster as fo ( especially on ultima with all the broken items lol ), but even as cast it's not so hard to do.. as mr. patrick bell said, it's a set of several parameters: knowledge of spawns and strategic positionning, timing, right weapons switch and situationnal actions... however, in the case of solo roct, it's more complicated than just this as you have to rely on zalure and demons alot and really fast switching to finish it with a decent time.. there's also a part of "luck" involved on many things. This run is very old though, that was when i had just started soloing this quest and the strategy i used at this time is far to be optimal tbh.. ( along with my gear, not being the very best as well ), after a bit of practice, i've improved many things and i can get around 10 min remaining ( at olga's ) on almost each runs now ( well i mean the last time i played that.. since i've stopped to play for almost an year now..  ). If you need advices, feel free to message me, i'll reply when i have free time.

Peace ^_^

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Larva said:

Both damn good options for a video !!

If you do it take me with you :)

1 hour ago, rashan0121 said:

If you do it take me with you :)

I'm up for either as well.  They are both in my top 5 favorite quests on ultima.

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2018 at 6:07 AM, O9B066 said:

How'd he get that layout?