Youtube Following

Zola

The production quality is pleasant. It's nice to see more PSOBB content. If you end up playing the game for a long time and expanding your knowledge I'm sure your commentary would improve. I'm not sure how much you've been enjoying this server or how serious you plan on taking this game, but it seems like a good start.

27 minutes ago, tru said:

The production quality is pleasant. It's nice to see more PSOBB content. If you end up playing the game for a long time and expanding your knowledge I'm sure your commentary would improve. I'm not sure how much you've been enjoying this server or how serious you plan on taking this game, but it seems like a good start.

I appreciate it man, i used to be into PSO back on gamecube so its nice to be back on. Once i get this editing stuff down Ill be able to make some quality videos. Im trying to pick peoples brains on what games i should record so if you have any just let me know!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theancientsam said:

updating any woi footage?

So i have one WOI run finished and edited but im pretty upset at the way I died (stupid trap) so im still thinking about whether i should do another run tonight or just post the one i have

i thought u recorded on like 3 of them. i was thinking you could put them all in one video? i think we beat that one when the trap killed you. the hardest thing is your character has such low hp at that level. also i can take a peek at your gear if you ever want some pointers.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:09 AM, theancientsam said:

i thought u recorded on like 3 of them. i was thinking you could put them all in one video? i think we beat that one when the trap killed you. the hardest thing is your character has such low hp at that level. also i can take a peek at your gear if you ever want some pointers.

I did, the one i just posted was for sure the best run, the other two I was getting completely wrecked lmao

yo , its the hardest quest in the game, arguably, so i feel a contimplation of run/ fails would be great. nobody can get mad that you died as a lv 120-130 ramarl. her hp is shit. i knew from the get go that you could not hold up. nothing to do with skill that class just is what it is. post em man! to be selfish i just wanna watch myself from your pov tbh, now its out there. xD

• Haha 1

yo i loved your reaction! haha " i guess thats why he told me to stay in the corner"

woi is hard af man i play it a lot and i still dont have my own skill where i want it. for a ramarl your level you did great surviving. ramarl is a great class once she is maxed. cheers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, theancientsam said:

also "this fo is really keeping us up" or how u said it im not sure. but if you were talking about the freezing, that was the hucast. me brah <3

Ohhhhh those were traps? Oh shit my bad lol I gotta get to 200 so we can do A PPP video

Do you stream these?

I wanna be in your Power Plant Light or CAL's Clock Challenge video xD

Also consider turning the game volume down, it was sometimes hard to hear what you were saying.

Edited by Lemon

• 3 months later...

Hey yall! It been a minute but I am looking for suggestions on what quest  I should do a video for, I am gonna probably do it today so if you want to Join in let me know!